Once upon a time

[Gift- 2 year anniversary] Happily ever after
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is an important day for our prince Riri. He’s going to get married with a beautiful princess. He’s so happy that he’s no longer be lonely in this large castle, he will have a wife to love and be loved. But he hasn’t known the face of his wife yet. Because of a stupid rule, he has to get in a party to choose a wife, he invited all beautiful princesses are around the country: princess Dara , princess Boom, princess CL, princess Gummy, princess Minzy….. All of them are so lovely and he will be happy to choose one to  become his wife,he’s really happy.

 

In the party,

 

Because of formal activities, our prince is so bored. He looks around to find any princess , but none of them appears . Why, can all of them hate him? Or they didn’t receive his invitation? And he won’t have a wife ? Noooooooo…… As he lost in his Panda mind, the bell was ringing , the sign to begin the real party. And to his surprise, at the door,  standing a princess. But, but, why, why,  she’s wearing an informal clothes. She’s not wearing a dress and she dresses like a hip –hop gangs in the stress with a hat on her head. Ah, a wild one,but it’s not aproblem at al, because he doesn’t care about rituals anyways , can’t wait to see her face. As she steps closer to him, he can clearly see her face. Once again, he’s speechless. This princess is so…..manly. Yah, it’s hurt to admit but she’s more manlly than our  prince Riri. What the hell is going on? But she’s smiling, oh, her smile is so cute, like a sun and it warms people’s soul. Our prince is attracted to her smile, maybe things can be going on well. But again, you know, eveything can’t be normal in this story. She suddenly dances a song that is called “ Wedding dress”,you know, it’s so wonderful to see but…. What’s the hell happening when a princess dances like that? The result is, a dumfounded prince’s standing there, don’t know how to do. Poor thing. And in the end of the song, this princess does a gesture hiphop style “ Good luck” and walks away like a boss. Fangirls everywhere scream : so cool, so cool !!! And our Riri wants to push his head on the ground.

 

Ah, the bell rings again, and our Riri ‘s nervous turn to see who is coming. Oh my god, please don’t be a girl looks like man again. And our poor prince can see what? A princess is wearing a costume like…. Like doraemon ( Don’t wonder why our Prince knows about Doraemon, yeah, because this is a crazy story so all can be) Yes,yes, it’s so cute but ..but why she’s dancing again. Don’t dance, please, please. “Hello I’m Daesung hahahaha Look at me Riri Look at me Riri look at me look at me right now” And she’s both dancing and singing. This room fills with funny music that makes everbody laugh like they have never laughed in their life, except one person…… our prince wants to cry. No, please no, don’t let her be my wife, no, I don’t want to dance like that, no, let me go, I don’t want to dance like you. Our prince RiRi almost cries out loud when the Princess pulls him into the stage and forces him to dance with her. In the end, our prince looks like a baby Panda in the circus, haizzz, let him go princess Daesung, please gives him some sympathies.

 

Our prince is so scared to try again, he has had enough for today. He doesn’t want to meet strange people. Hell no, He will be alone all his lifeand it’s better than marrying to one of them. Death bell rings out loud again. Looking at the door , Riri thinks, if she’s a strange one, he definitely will  run away. A tall person is  in his sight . Uh oh, this person is so a beauty. And our prince – a person always likes beautiful things, doesn’t want to run anymore. You can see, this princess has a mint hair, it’s so strange in life but the princess pulls it off s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter