Fat Panda and the Great Dragon

[Gift- 2 year anniversary] Happily ever after
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A fatty and white Panda, very cute one, happily rolled out his cave, began a new day with food, food and food. Much need to say, the Panda love eating, remember, it’s “ love”, the love of his life. Today, what I should eat ? Eat ! Eat ! I love this life ! I love food. The Panda almost sang out loud. With this only thought, Panda rolled, rolled, rolled, looked at him now, he was just like a small balloon which was rolling nonstop. Suddenly, that balloon was grabbed by something ? What the hell ?? What’s stopping me come to my food ??? I can’t forgive that !!! The Panda angrily turned around to see, and immediately, he wanted to cry. Waaaaaa, why’s him ? Why ?? Help me ! Somebody help me !!!! The Panda cried silently in his mind.

 

Today, the Dragon suddenly wanted to come down the forest and rested. Flying alone in the sky was so fun but somehow, he felt a little lonely, just a little, not a problem to him at all !! The Dragon tried to tell himself like that. Just when he was choosing where he should go, from the far away, he saw a small balloon which was rolling very slowly in the forest. What was that ? The ballon had white and black color, looked very furry, almost too fat, and the most important, a balloon looked very happy ??? The Dragon has never seen anything like that before. So he just did what he wanted to do, he fastly flied down and grabbed the balloon. The moment he touched the balloon, he felt a very comfort feeling. So soft, so silky, and….so fat. The balloon perhaps felt discomfortable when being grabbed like this, so he struggled and turned his head to the Dragon. The moment the Dragon saw the balloon’s face, he wanted to laugh out loud. A very big eyes with a very big dark eye puffiness. Ah, a little Panda ! The Dragon knew about him, he heard that this Panda eats very much, so he’s very fat. And now he understood, yeah, true thing ! This little one was so overweight. However, in the Panda’s big eyes, Dragon could see tears which wanted to drop down so much. Huh, scared of him ? Right ?

“ Little one, feared that I’ll eat you ?” Dragon reached his hand to pinch Panda’s cheek. So soft, he liked this feeling !

Panda wanted to nod then he shaked his head, wanted to nod again and then shaked again. Again, again, and again. Till Dragon coulnd’t bear it anymore, he grabbed both Panda’s cheeks and pincked them hardly. And finally, Panda really cried out loud. Bad man ! Bastard ! Demon ! Panda was crying and cursing Dragon, of course, cursing him in silent. He was really scared that Dragon would eat him alive. No, he still wants to eat, he still loves food, he didn’t want to die. Noooooo!!!!

Dragon looked at the crying cuttie one in his arms, didn’t know what to do anymore. He stopped pinching Panda’s cheeks, however, he still didn’t want to let this Panda go. He didn’t know why, but he felt so good when he kept this little one near him.

“ Want to roll to where ? I can take you there.”

Panda immediately stopped crying. He was still scared of Dragon, but….but….he was very hungry, very, very !! So, forget all !! Let’s eat !

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter