Morning rush

My Fat Maid

Author's note: Today's chap is gonna be very short. I'm sorry.


“Mina~ sweetie wake up.”

It was Monday morning and the sun was just about to rise. Mina stirred in her sleep as her mother shook her.

“Omma…it’s still early.” She grumbled.

“Honey we need to go prepare breakfast for Mr and Mrs Wu.” Mina slowly forced herself to get up and get ready. She herself also needed to go to school.

~~

10 minutes later Mina rushed downstairs and helped her mother prepare breakfast quickly. Mr and Mrs Wu came downstairs and sat at the dining table, only to be faced with a puffy face Mina serving them breakfast.

“Aigoo, Mina did you wake up early to prepare us this?” Mrs Wu asked and was replied with a pout and nod from Mina.

“Mina! Hurry and get dressed for school! You’re going to be late!” Mina’s mother rushed to her. Mina bowed and excused herself and rushed upstairs.

“School? Which high school does she attend?” Mr Wu asked.

“Chungdam High School sir.” Mina’s mother replied.

“That’s such a long way away from here! Let my driver take her there.”

“Thank you Mr Wu.”

~~

15 minutes later Mina rushed down stairs in her old school uniform. She entered the dining room to bid the couple farewell as well as her mother before running outside, in hopes of not missing the bus.

For a chubby girl she had a lot of energy but by the time she ran out the door she was huffing and puffing.

“Gosh… I need to work out.” As she was about to run out the gate, a man stopped her.

“Excuse me miss. Mr Wu has requested me to take you to school today.” Mina was confused and thankful because knowing her lack of speed she would’ve failed to reach the bus stop in time.

“U-umm... Ok.” she entered the limosine, not realizing there was another presence with her.

“Who are you?” Mina froze and stared at the person with wide eyes.