Chapter 13: Self Debut [November 21, 2015]

SLY Girls' | AOMG First Girl Group | Disbanded September 1, 2017

Self (Hani, Kevin, and Alice) were backstage for their subunit debut at 'Music Core'. 

While Hani and Kevin were comfortable around being backstage, Alice with her first time was nervous and was pacing around the room for quite some time. Hani was watching for most of the time Alice was pacing and decided to sit her down. Hani grabbed Alice's hand and sat her down near where Kevin was sitting and said, "Alice-ah don't be so nervous. Both me and Kevin oppa are here. If your having stage fright our anything you can tell us, were supporting you, you know."

Kevin nodded and turned towards them, "Its okay to be nervous Alice. It is your first stage after all, but don't hold it in."

Alice sighed and nodded, "I'm sorry sunbaes for worrying you." she played with her hands on her lap. Hani smiled and put her hand on Hani's shoulder, "What did we tell you? You can call me unnie." Kevin also said, "Were a subunit and I want to able to be close, so call me oppa."

Alice's worried expression turned into a smile and said, "Thank you Hani unnie, Kevin oppa. I'm just worried as you said because this is my first stage and I'm worried about not doing well." Hani hugged her, "You'll do well, trust me Alice."

Just then the door opened to reveal Songhee and Alyssa enter. Both sides bowed to each other, Alice bowing 90 degrees towards Songhee and Alyssa. Songhee smiled, "Hello unnie, oppa; we just came to support Self and your debut."

Kevin looked at the food the girls brought, "And brought things to?"

Alyssa nodded as she put the bags she had down, "Some drinks with straws of course and bento sets." she gave one each to them. Hani grinned, "Thank you girls for coming to support us."

Songhee smiled, "Of course Hani unnie. Your our member, plus Alice here is my new friend (both being born in 1994)." Alice smiled, being thankful for the support. Just then one of the staff called Self for standby.