Find Your Love

Its all uncharted

"Krystal!" A shrill voice screamed. A raven haired girl twisted and turned in her bed before replying,

"I'm awake!"

"You're going to be late! Again!"

The bedded girl grimaced. For the past week Krystal had been late for school, but in her mind she had a good reason. She was avoiding a certain someone. Someone who most would consider her best friend, but to Krystal the girl was much more than that. Unfortunately said girl didn't seem to return her feeling. Sighing, Krystal propped herself up and prepared for another lackluster day.

"If I didn't know any better I'd say it was your goal to miss as much of my lecture as possible Miss Jung."

Krystal stood awkwardly in the doorway. Her classmates' eyes darting between the visibly annoyed teacher and the equally annoyed looking teen.

"Sorry Mrs. Park."

Her teacher gestured towards the chairs, signaling she was letting her off this time.

"Don't be late again."

Krystal nodded and quickly walked to the back of the class taking a seat next to her friend. Her friend stuck her tongue out in jest at her.

"Shut up." Krystal snapped.

"Hey, don't get mad at me! Maybe you should start showing up on time." The girl replied as she played with her fitted cap.

Krystal glared at her and rested her chin on her hand. She glanced around the classroom. While a few kids looked genuinely interested in the teacher's lesson, most were staring off into the distance or doddling in their notebooks. Suddenly something dawned on her causing her to sit up straight.

"Jiyoung," she asked, tapping her friend on the shoulder, "where's Sulli?"

"At home puking her guts out. She wanted me to stop by after school to take her the homework. She didnt text you?" Jiyoung asked, looking slightly suprised.

"No" Krystal shifted awkwardly. Sulli always texted her first. Why hadn't she texted her to bring her their homework? Did she think the other girl wouldn't want to help?

Jiyoung shrugged, switching her cap from frontward to the back. "Guess she was too weak. She probably threw up again before she got a chance." She said as she chuckled.

"Yeah guess so." Krystal rested her chin on her hand again, grabbed her pen with the other and doodled until the bell rang.

----------------------------------------------------------

It was storming on campus that evening. The rain bounced off the roof and dribbled down the dorm room windows. A blonde girl, hair clad in pigtails, yawned as she stretched under the Mickey Mouse bed sheets. Sitting up, she searched the room for signs of her love.

"Yuri?" She called out. After what felt like minutes with no response the ice princess stumbled out of bed and grabbed her phone to text her girlfriend.

"Where are you seobang?" The blonde waited impatiently until she received a reply.

"Out with Soo....I tried 2 wake u but u wouldn't budge. Bbl <3"

Rolling her eyes the blonde dialed her girlfriend's number.

“Hel-”

"Seobang! Where are you?"

"With Sooyoung and Sunny." said a muffled reply from the other end. Loud music could be heard and voices trying to scream over it. Jessica frowned. “Yah, but where?”

No answer was heard. “Yah!” Jessica shouted into the phone.

"In Sunny’s dorm." came a rushed reply.

“Since when do so many people live in Sunny’s dorm? Where are you Yuri?”

“We’re outside her dorm I mean. We went to eat. You know how Sooyoung is.” Jessica heard Yuri chuckle nervously through the phone and frowned. She could tell her girlfriend was lying and it troubled her to think of what the other girl could be hiding.

“If you’re at her dorm then I’m coming over.”

“NO!” Yuri shouted into the phone.

Jessica frowned again as she walked to her dresser, undoing her pigtails. As she fixed her hair she said "What do you mean no? Kwon Yuri where are you?"

No reply came. "I'm coming now" said Jessica flatly. It was clear the blonde had made up her mind.
"Sica." the other girl trialed off.

"Tell me where you are now! N.O.W! Now!" Shuffling could be heard on the line.

“Yuri-ah's with us Jessica. Don't worry about her. Her and Sooyoung had a few shots. She didn't want you to know she was out drinking before her exams."

"Sunny?"

"Yeah. It’s not her fault. Sooyoung had to drag her here kicking and screaming." Jessica put her hairbrush down and groaned.

"Put Yuri back on the phone" A few seconds later Yuri’s voice came back.

"Sica"

Jessica pouted. The slightly younger girl sounded pitiful. "Ah seobang. I didn't mean to yell. I was just worried about you."

A sigh of relief was heard through the phone. "Ish. Its my fault. I should have told you the truth." Jessica smiled. Yuri was adorable when she felt guilty.

"Its fine. Don’t drink too much okay? You have to do well on your exams."

"Yes Sica." Even if she couldn't see her Jessica could tell she was smiling as well.

"I'll see you later tonight?" Yuri hummed in approval.

"I love you seobang."

"Love you too." Satisfied Jessica hung up and crawled into bed. The rhythmic falls of the raindrops lulling her back to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other side of town, a rather tall lanky girl with short brown hair was yelling up her own storm. "Why did you answer the phone? Do you want to spoil the surprise?"

"Calm down snookums!" A much shorter girl said as she rubbed the taller one's arms.

"How can I be calm when Yuri's ruining our plan?" Sooyoung exclaimed as she grabbed Sunny’s hands, interlacing them with her own.

Yuri's face screwed up. "Okay wow how is answering one call going to ruin everything? You're freaking out over nothing. I hang out with you two all the time." said Yuri, placing extra emphasis on the last three words. "She'd be more suspicious if I didn’t answer. Where would I be that I couldn’t answer? The library?”

Sunny nodded along. "Yeah! If Yuri said she was there then Jessica would know something was up for sure.”

"Yeah!" Yuri agreed, which was quickly followed by a frown. "Wait a second. What?"

"Well when was the last time you even touched a book?" questioned Sunny as she scoffed.

Before Yuri could respond Sooyoung interrupted.

"Anyhow! You're lucky Sunny was here to cover for you! Who answers a phone in the middle of a club and then lies and says they’re in someone’s dorm room?

"I don't know! It just came out!" Yuri threw her hands up in despair.

Sooyoung shook her head in pity. "Unless you don’t want me to help with your surprise do as I say ok?"

Yuri eyebrows shot up and she straightened in her seat. “Of course I want you to help! It’s your cousin’s club! I need you!”

"That's what I thought. Next time listen to me and don't answer the call. Only text. Got it?” Yuri shook her head up and down.

Sooyoung smiled and took a sip of her drink. “Good. Now let's talk Operation: Ice Princess’ Birthday Bash!"

Sunny raised an eyebrow. “We’re definitely going to need a new name.”


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


A/N: Well thats the end of chapter one folks! Hope someone out there enjoyed it and don't forget to comment! :) Plenty of new characters are going to be introduced. Several with very interesting backstories ;)