Teaser

Its all uncharted

A/N: This is for my new subscribers! It's not the second chapter but here's a little taste of what you'll be seeing later on.

 

“Go to hell!” the ice princess shouted as she slapped the other girl. Gyuri raised her hand to her cheek in shock.

‘“I swear if you ever go near my girlfriend again I will mess you up.” Jessica continued, placing extra emphasis on the last three words.

____________

“Yah! Pay attention you two!” Tiffany snapped at the pranksters sitting on the carpet.

Yuri looked up from the game she was playing with Sooyoung giving the older girl her undivided attention. Seing that Tiffany still wasnt satisfied she poked Sooyoung on the side.

“Hey! What was that for?” The lanky girl shouted. Yuri shushed her and pointed to the girl on the bed.

“Thank you. Remember how my last roommate left?” asked Tifanny.

“She should have never left those cucumbers in that sandwich she made Jessica” Yuri commented.

“It was accident!” Tiffany exclaimed. Shaking her head at the unfortunate memory she continued. “Anyway they assigned me a new roommate.”

Sooyoung and Yuri nodded their heads, gesturing the girl to continue. Tiffany grabbed a piece of paper off her nightstand and read what was written.

“Her name is Kim Taeyeon.”

 _____________________________

 Tears fell down the petite girl’s face. All their dreams, their future, everything was gone. Destroyed with one word.

“I’m sorry.” Luna said looking anywhere except the crying girl in front of her.