last thing

Empty Whisper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...

          “it’s crazy, why did you believe in him? he’s just a crazy person!” said jungkook. But he didn’t get it, what if he was true all this time? It must be better if we could fix it and don’t let anything bad happened. “but jungkook-“

          “don’t worry about us, we’ll be fine. He’s just crazy” he tapped my shoulder and walked into the cafe. I couldn’t believe it, he had heard about the thing and he still didn’t believe in it? i felt mad, really mad.

...

 

          Me and jongin just arrived at the airport. We just arrived from amsterdam after had spent days there.

          He had been friend with some of my friends also, they kept telling me that jongin was awesome and we should go back there again.

          It was lunch time and we both haven’t got any lunch yet. “let’s just wrap it up and bring it to the hospital, i need to meet my mom” i told jongin who walked right beside me. he nooded and smile.

           My mom got into the hospital and not be able to go home. Dad said that her condition got worser, so i had to be there for her. “i hope she’s fine” said jongin.

          “i’m afraid...”

          “hey, don’t worry. I’ll try to talk to the doctor and do anything to save your mom. you’re not going to lose her, [Y/N], you won’t”

          “i hope so, thanks jongin”

          “that’s what i do as your fiance” he smirked to me as i laughing at his stupid face. My mom was staying in the hospital where baekhyun oppa worked.

          Jongin told me that he wanted to work in this hospital as well.

          Me and jongin went to the second floor to go to the 143 room, where my mom stayed. I knocked the door and found that my dad and my mom was there.

          There were also Mr. Jeon and soora eonni. They decided to visited my mom.

         “omona, you’re here” said my mom. she looked so happy. “i’m here mom” i immediatly ran to her and hugged her.

           i missed her so much even though it was just one week since the last time we met each other.

         “jongin, come here” my mom called jongin. I could see that jongin felt nervous and everyone was laughing because of his reaction.

         Jongin sat right next to my mom as my mom said, “please take care of her, you’re a good guy” she said and jongin smiled full of proud.

         “we’ll go now, see you in jungkook’s wedding” said mr. Jeon to me as he stood up and leaved us. I bowed at him and when he and soora eonni was gone, someone walked in.

           It was that guy, the witch! The guy who told me about my future. “jongin, [Y/N], can we talk?” he asked.

           Me and jongin looked at each other before we walking outside to have a talk to that witch.

            “what’s now?” he asked. “it’s not about yours, it’s about [Y/N]’s mom”

          “m-my mom?”

          “she’s not going to make it, [Y/N]”

          “dude, stop it!”

          “i’m not kidding, jongin, i knew it”

          “dude!” jongin just about to pushed him but he suddenly dissapeard and made both of us suprised. This magical thingy had made my life getting more confusing than before.

          Jongin looked at me with a suprise look, asking for an explanation. But i didn’t even know how could he dissapeard like that..

 

         Jieun, hojung, jungkook, yoongi, jongin, decided to hang out at the cafe as usual. Jongin told me that i shouldn’t talk about it to them, let them didn’t know about him since they wouldn’t believe in me anyway.

           “i’m so exited for jieun’s wedding!” hojung clapped her hands, she looked so exited more than jieun.

          “aish hojung-ah, stop it” jieun giggled as she blushed away.

          “where’s heechul?” i asked to hojung and she shuggered. Everyone had already knew about their relationship, but still, they looked so stiff.

        They act like they didn’t care to each other in fact, i was sure that they were dying to cuddle each other. “aish, don’t act like you don’t care” replied jongin.

         “hey, anyway, how about the weird guy that you saw earlier? Is he still surrounding you?” yoongi asked me. i looked at jongin and he shook his head, so i told yoongi that i didn’t met him again.

         i’ll keep this as a secret. But though, i was sure that i’ll meet him again. and about my mom, i didn’t know if i should believe in him or not.

           Everyone was talking about jungkook’s and jieun’s wedding and what were they going to wear. I could only leaned on the chair and bite my own nails, i couldn’t think straight.

           That’s it, i was going to find him and talk to him.

 

         “you’re not serious, right?” asked jongin. He laid down on my bed with his pajamas as he read my manga that i’ve collected.

         I nooded as i wipping my face with a towel. “i’m going to find him”

          “but why? You should get away from him”

          “i think he was right, jongin”

          “about your mom?”

          “about everything, maybe, he’s really something magic”

           “magic is for kids, [Y/N]”

           “well, okay if you don’t believe in me” i sighed as i picking up the trash that jongin made. He really something dirty.

            He sat up and pulled me to his hug. “i believe in you, it’s just, i only wanted you to be focus on us”

            “yah, jungkook and jieun will getting married this week, i should distract my mind to them first. I wanted to move somewhere place to get away from them since he said that my daughter will do something bad to them’s”

            “should we move then?”

            “we? Why we?”

            “yah, how come you forget that we’re also going to get married?”

          “jongin, it’s still a few years ahead.....”

          “i don’t care, i can marry you now if i wanted to” he smirked as i hit his face with a pillow. I really hated him but i loved him so much also, correction, i hated him for making me fall for him so hard like this. “you’re the most annoying thing in the world” i told him.

          “why? because i made your heart beats too fast?”

          “exactly”

 

 

 

          I was getting ready with my own appereance for jungkook’s wedding which was today. I wore a matching dress with the other friends also, jongin should be here in a minute or i will yell on his face and curse all the time.

         “i’m here” jongin suddenly walked into my room and watching me wore my make up. “you shouldn’t really wear those thing” he said to me as he sat on my bed.

         “you’re not ugly” i rolled my eyes as i chuckled, it was still so morning to began those sweet talks. After i finished everything, me and jongin immediatly went to the park where the wedding location was.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter