happens

Empty Whisper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          As i arrived at my house, i couldn’t stop thinking about what happened a few days ago. Even though it happened a few days ago, i still couldn’t forget it.

           that guy, who was that guy. he talked a nice things to jongin but he said bad things to jieun, this life isn’t for you. what was that supposed to mean?

          Jongin said that i should stop thinking about that guy and i knew that i should. I didn’t get it either, how come the same stranger talked to jieun and jongin.

          And i knew how to figured it out, talk to someone who had been live here for a long time.

          “Mr. Jeon! Are you home?” i rang the bell and then mr. Jeon came out. He was suprised, i’ve never came to his house for sudden. “what’s happend?” he asked.

          “mr. Jeon, do you know about the guy who has a blue eyes and seems dirty?” i told him and mr. Jeon’s eyes widened,  i know that he knew something about it. “come in” he said so i followed him inside the house.

          “there is a legend” he said as he stood up in front of me at his backyard. “from the tree near your house, which the house that soora used to stay” he said and i could feel goosebump all over my body.

          “what legend?”

          “baekhyun once told me that he met one of his patient. And soora said that he has a supernatural power, and he lived at the tree right at the park near your house. people said that when he missing from the hospital, things became weird. there were some weird people around here. and i thought that they’re the same kind like that guy”

          “wait, so you mean that there’s witches here?”

          “it’s sound so childish but after soora explained to me, i began to get it. anyway, you can ask soora about it when you met her”

          “alright, mr. Jeon. I think i have enough. Thanks for the help”

 

...

Jungkook: yeah, jieun told me about it. nah don’t be worry about it, he maybe just insane or only wants to prank you

 

Me: it’s crazy, you should ask your dad

 

Jungkook: my dad? why?

 

Me: he know about it, i don’t want anything bad happend

 

Jungkook: if you keep checking on that weirdo, maybe bad thing will happend. That’s why, we just have to ignore it

...

 

          I didn’t understand, how came jungkook didn’t believe in me? or am i insane? I didn’t know. i’ve told heechul about this but he said that there were some crazy teen that prank us, but i don’t believe it. there must be something hidden.

          I wanted to change my clothes but when i saw outside the window, i saw a guy with that blue eyes with a dirty clothes walked pass my house with an empty stare.

         My eyes widened, i think it was him! i immediatly took a picture of him and watched him walked down the cliff. He was the witch!

          I think i should talk to baekhyun oppa about this but i was afraid that i’ll bother her wife that just cure from her traumatic.

         So, i think i should keep this for myself since nobody will believe in me. well, except jieun and jongin.

          I decided to check out the picture that i’ve taken and i was suprised, there was nobody. It was just an empty road. But i was sure that he was here! i wasn’t crazy!

 

          “should we call police?” jieun asked when i told her about the crazy things that happened yesterday. “jieun-ah, if we asked for a help, i’m sure that we have to call a sidekick than a police. They might going to say that we’re crazy!”
          “you know, [Y/N], i’ll search about him in the internet later. Don’t too stress about it, he haven’t do anything bad” jieun tapped my shoulder before she walked away to her class.

        i sighed, well, what if he was going to do something bad later on? Jungkook wouldn’t believe in this thing also, well, i couldn’t do anything more.

 

          “alright, i’ll come home now” i hung the phone from my dad. he said that mom wasn’t feeling so well and he wanted me to be at home right now with them.

         i immediatly searched for a cab but then a car stopped right in front of me, it’s baekhyun oppa! “come in, [Y/N], i have to talk to you” he said.

          As he drove away, he said, “jungkook’s dad told me about what you saw a few days ago” he said. i actually didn’t want to talk about it but maybe baekhyun oppa could help. “do you know him?”

          “i don’t know’ he sighed. “but my wife’s sister, have a vision about paranormal things. She said that hyuk wanted to make an army. You know, witch army” he explained.

          “hyuk? Who is he?”

          “he’s the guy who lived on the tree. He knew my wife and her sister for a  long time. Yet, he don’t get older”

          “so? What should i do now?”

          “if you meet people like what you saw yesterday, just try to ask about them before they dissapeard”

          “are you sure about that, oppa?”

          “it’s worth to try. Anyway, where are you going now?”

          “my house, mom is sick”

         

          As i arrived at my house, i saw an invitation in my mailbox. As i took it, it was an invitation for jungkook’s wedding.

          I smiled happily, glad that i save their relationship. They meant for each other, anyway.

           “mom?” i asked and i saw my mom laid her body down on the couch. She seemed unhealthy.

            “mom? have you eat?” i asked, tried not to be so worried since she was going to pretend as she was okay.

           She smiled, “not really, but i’m hungry” she said and i chuckled. I immediatly cook her a food and fed her, dad said that after work he’ll take her to hospital.

          “aish he shouldn’t do that” she said. “but mom, you’re sick”

          “it’s only a small fever” she chuckled. I immediatly shook my head and said, “mom, i don’t want to lose you, okay? Just do it for......us”

 

 

 

          It was summer! The long holiday had been waiting for us, and i craved for more holiday. The first day of this weekend, i spent my day on my bed and rested my body for all the things i’ve done in college.

          I need a rest. I told jongin to did the same thing also and tried not to contact each other since we need rest, and tomorrow we could talk to each other again.

          It was almost dinner and i wanted to go to dining room to prepared dinner. Mom had been stayed in bed for weeks, since she didn’t feeling well.

          We’ve brought her to hospital and they said that she should take a good rest at home. She just felt depressed.

          Then i heard a bell and a few people talked outside the house. i opened the door and found heechul, hojung and jongin were there.

           “what are you guys doing here!?” i asked to them. “yah, your dad told me that he and your mom needs to go to the hospital and told us to be at the house to accompany you tonight” explained heechul. Well i thought mom was in her room.

          “my dad? you know my dad?” i was speacless knowing that heechul knew my dad. they suddenly got into my house. i was wondering why did they wanted to came here this late.

           “are you guys going to sleepover or what? You bring so many things!” i yelled when i saw their things. Jongin replied, “if you let me, i’ll sleep in your room though”

          “I will cut you to thousands pieces

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter