•Deja Vu•

K-POP One Shot Collection

  Deja vu, a glimpse from the past.

 

------------------------------

 

   He was beautiful. Like a field filled with white roses. Tanned skin which glistened in the night, eyes big and round that is clearer than thousands of diamonds, voice similiar to the bells in heaven, born with a name as pretty as the owner, Cha Hakyeon.

 

   Those are why Taekwoon fell for him. Those are the reason why he asked him out. Those are the reason he loved Hakyeon. Hakyeon is his jewel, his life line, his supporter, his reason for him to continue life.

 

   Taekwoon had been living hell ever since he broke up with Jaehwan. He rarely went out, his way to survive is to eat. Yet, he rarely did. He locked himself in his house, doing nothing. Exactly nothing. He would stare at his front door, an image of Jaehwan returning back to him. Yet, he knew that it will never happen. Taekwoon was depressed, he didn't know what to do with life.

 

    Until one day, he fell for Hakyeon when the elder knocked on his door for somewhat an advertisement of Hakyeon's cafe and a free sample.

 

   Taekwoon was at a disastrous condition and Hakyeon, being a caring person, brought him to the hospital much to Taekwoon's please.

 

   And ever since that, Taekwoon had been healing. Healing from his broken wound. Hakyeon would visit him everyday, bringing a smile on his lips everyday, brighten his days unlike Jaehwan. Hakyeon would always remind Taekwoon about his medicine and would force feed him if the male neglected. Hakyeon was his saviour. He loves Hakyeon with his whole heart and the other felt the same.

 

   One day, Taekwoon woke up without Hakyeon by his side. He panicked and sat up from the bed. His eyes searched the room and he stood up."Hakyeon?" He asked and looked through the doors."HAKYEON?!!!"

 

    A glimpse of Jaehwan leaving him came into his mind and he exploded. Rage took over his body and he had a fit. The way he left his house without a word. The way his last word, sorry, came out insincerely. Ojects flew around the room as his medicines scattered on the floor."ARGHH!!" He yelled and ran his hand through his hair.

 

   "Woonnie?" Hakyeon suddenly appeared at the front door and Taekwoon quickly turned to him."Hakyeon..." Taekwoon whispered weakly as the other walked towards him slowly, observing the messy room in process then looked at Taekwoon's frightened face.

 

   Wordlessly, he pulled the taller into a hug, a comforting one. His hands softly rubbed the other's slightly hunched back, Taekwoon's chin on his shoulder. Hakyeon felt the way his love's breathing uneven, shaky, short and fast.

 

   "It's okay, Taekwoonnie..." Hakyeon coaxed him like a lullaby as he rocked him side to side. Taekwoon sighed and closed his eyes in content.

 

   "Sorry, Hakyeon...."

 

----

 

   It was a dark silent night. Taekwoon was bundled up in the corner of his room. His eyes was dark, very dark. His face was pale as a white paper. Taekwoon breaths became shallow as a visual from the past came back to him. The picture of Jaehwan's face came back to him. 

   Taekwoon pulled his knees which he was hugging closer to his being. Flashbacks from the past came back to him. Taekwoon was shivering, sweating when Hakyeon came into his room, panting in panic. 

 

   "Taekwoon!" Hakyeon rushed to his lover and pulled him into a tight hug. Taekwoon remained motionless as the other cried. Hakyeon weeped as he tighten the hug.

 

   "I'm sorry, Woonie...I'm sorry..." He whispered apologetically for not giving the other his medicine. Hakyeon forgotten to remind Taekwoon about the medicine time and his phone died of batteries when he tried to reach to Taekwoon. He rushed out of his shop and went home as quick as possible, leaving his co-workers in question. And when he arrived, things didn't get any better.

 

   Taekwoon had began to hallucinate about his past. If he didn't took the medicine on time, things would be dangerous.

 

   Wordlessly, Taekwoon stood up, leaving Hakyeon in confusion at the floor."Woon? Wh-Where are you going?" Hakyeon asked as he followed the other. Taekwoon suddenly went out of the house and Hakyeon panicked. Quickly, he took his sweater and rushed for the other.

 

   "Woon!" Hakyeon shouted for the male who ran."Woonie, wait!" He chased the younger as he yelled for his name. Without realizing, they were at the rooftop of his apartment. Hakyeon glanced around and finally landed his eyes towards Taekwoon.

 

   "W-Woon...Wh-what are w-we doing here?" Hakyeon stuttered but Taekwoon didn't answer and went up to the edge of the rooftop. Hakyeon widened his eyes and ran towards the taller."WOON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Hakyeon yelled as Taekwoon stood there, calm.

 

   "I can't stand living anymore, Hakyeon..." Taekwokn finally spoke and Hakyeon snaoled his head up to Taekwoon."WHAT?!" He yelled."I...I'm scared if I hurt you... I'm...I'm j-just scared..." Tarkwoon confessed with his shaky voice.

 

   "I WANNA DIE!!" He yelled and Hakyeon hugged him tight, preventing him."Don't!" Hakyeon barked as the younger cried. He went up to Taekwoon's side and looked into the younger's eyes."Don't." He repeated and Taekwoon hung his head low.

 

   "Don't do it alone. Let me come with you." Hakyeon said and Taekwoon looked at him with wide eyes."Wh-What?" He stuttered and Hakyeon sighed."Taekwoon, don't go..." Hakyeon pleaded as he hugged the taller."Don't go...without me." He whispered as Taekwoon stiffened at his words.

 

   "H-Hakyeon..." Taekwoon gasped as the elder kissed his lips."Let's die together." Hakyeon whispered and they tipped their body towards the edge, ending their life together, in each other's arms, with love.