A Dinner

Love Sick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark POV

I sit in the dinning room. Eunji is sitting infront of me. Why I felt nervous and happy in he same time. Nicole is cooking for dinner. "Yah! Unni, why you came to my dorm?" Shout Eunji from the dinning while playing the spoon. "Why ? Can't I came to my dongsaeng dorm? Anyway, today is my lucky day, Mark can came to your dorm! But, where you know him, did you're closed? Why you nver tell..." shout nicole from the kitchen. "Nonsense... I don't even know him.."murmur eunji and I think I was cute.

"You always tell me that Mark got7 was crazy person, there will be no way he can be handsome that way you say he got-" before nicole can continue eunji shout first. "Unni!! Stop it, it's embracing! " eunji face is now was so red and I find it cute. I laugh abit. "Oh..I-I'm sorry...t-that..emm..anyway I'm really sorry.."I smile at her while now she looking down. "Emm.. it's okay... but I'm handsome from the time I born anyway.." she suddenly laugh. "Why are you laughing?" 

"You're to funny. ."she say while slowly stop laughing."Anyway, what do you do? You know right, if me , I'm an idol..."she point hee self amd I nod. "I'm a inter and soon-to-be a doctor..."

"Is it a hard work? Became a doctor is really hard right?" I ask her."emm..You're really smart! Became a doctor is really-really hard. You have to know human body more details,  disease, and many more very details. But, became a doctor will make you happy because you can save someone... but be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter