The phone And The Love

Love Sick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Eunji POV 

i wait fot the bus to come.... Ah there is the bus. As the door open i come to the door without waiting someone go out the bus. Suddenly a man bump me as i enter the bus. My cellphone fell down from my hand, same as he. He help me to pick my cellphone. I bow to him and take a sit at the back of the bus. 

*next morning* 

Today i feel tired and happy, because it's the first day i treat the patient by myself. I was writing the profile of my patient, until suddenly i fall a sleep. 

Byun Baekhyun POV 

i pass by the interns room, wait is that the noisy interns that i meet in lift that was late for her first day. I come in and say her sleeping.... 

Suddenly my heart beating like crazy. This the first tine i beating so fast like this, after the last time at high school. 

I try to feel my haert beat, am i to tired? 

"Emm.."she mumble while still sleeping.....She is so cute and innoncent like this. I cared her hair, until suddenly she move.

Jung Eunji POV 

I feel something touch my head. I try to open my eyes.. "Ch-chief?" I see Chief Baekhyun. "Y-YA you... wh-why are you sleeping!!"he point me. "Am i sleeping!" I didn't know i was sleeping and stand up and bow. "Hahaha!!"suddenly he laugh. "Mwo? Why are chief laughing?" I say a little bit annoyed. 

Suddenly a ringtone of GOT7 Stop Stop it ring. "Chief... i think ypur phone is ringing. "I say while point his pocket. "Ani, my ringtone wasn't Stop Stop it. And i didn't bring my phone, i leave it in my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter