EOCS 2

Ending of Cinderella Story

    Jungkook immediately leave suga and goes to find another hyung while hugging the story book in his arms , but his stomach suddenly felt hungry . his stomach growl . he went straight to the kitchen to fill his stomach and from there he came across the eldest brother namely is jin. 

 

Jin (18) , The eldest brother which is love to cooking and he love pink colour too , he really love pink colour untill he faced want to turn into pink like pink panter . He like to collect Super Mario and keep them all in his bedroom until its no room for him to sleep and he had to sleep on  sofa ,he was only wearing boxer pink patterned mario, anyone who saw even felt want to kick it. jin the type to have a countdown for his birthday and  the type to kiss his own reflection under the mistletoe.

 

"Hyunggg~ i'm hungreh~" Jungkook yell cutely as he doing his pouty lips , he trails his hips on a chair facing the table and awaits his food be served. he put the story book on the table beside his as he swung his legs forward and backward."Ow , Kookie. You come to right time. I baked cookies and milk~ your favourite" jin serve that cookies and milk in front jungkook . jungkook began his lips and he feels his saliva want to drools ."look yummy~" Jungkook suddenly so cheerful

 

"Eat" said Jin as he sit beside Jungkook.Jungkook began to dig in his food and he chew the cookies in his mouth . sound crunchiness of that cookie make him flew in heaven . Jin just smile when watch Jungkook because jungkook seems very enjoy to eat his cooking.jin jungkook's hair which is silky soft . He always shampoo his hair everyday.jin saw that book jungkook brought it a moment ago , he immediately taking and examine carefully "This book seem intersting" he said.

 

"Oh oh oh hyung, have you read this fairytale story?"jungkook immediately asked when he think about the book with his mouth still full of food , Jin chuckle . "Hyunggg~ are you listen to me or nah" Jungkook pout with both cheeks puffed. "Sorry , kookie . you are too cute . What your question again,kookie?" said jin as he hold his laughter."I asked ,did you have read this fairytale story?" jungkook repeated the question again.

"what" reply Jin as he do his derp face.

"did you have read this fairytale?!"

"what"

"Did-You-Have-Read-This-Fairytale?!!"

"What"

"What the hell is wrong with you,hyung!!"

 

"Wow wow wow kookie, calm down ! don't be angry .I was not focused on you , I was too focused on the tv behind you back .Look, they show Bts war of hormone now ." jin refers to the tv behind jungkook,jungkook looked back to make sure it is correct or not. Jin talking the truth there really is iit a Tv behind him back. since when there is a Tv at there ,did the tv walk by itself ,weird. "Maybe i say the lyrics too loud , 'hello hello (WHAT!) hello hello (WHAT!)' . sorry kookie and of course i can hear your question you don't need to repeat again and again" added Jin,jungkook slapped his forehead.

 

"Oke hyung, if you have read this book . Can i ask you something?" asked Jungkook . "you already ask it" said Jin . "hyung, this is not funny anymore" Jungkook whining, stomping his feet ."Oke im just kidding. what your question" ask Jin. "Can i know what happen to the princess when the clock strike to 12?" Jungkook serious now , jin think for awhile and jungkook just stare at his hyung's face. "I think i now about this. After the clock strike to 12 the princess suddenly turnning into someone. You wanna know,who is ?" ask jin, jungkook without any word just nod his head.Jungkook was too focus , he didn't blink his eyes , he just keep his eyes open and waiting for his hyung to continue the story.Jin sometimes feel uncomfortable with Jungkook stare , he feels like Jungkook will kill him with his unblinking eyes.

 

"Man, this kid really want to know about this damn princess. , why he doesn't want to know about me? i'm a princess too and i'm fcking beautiful . Gosh, he doesn't blink his eyes ! what fcking human are you? zombie ? " Jin thought in his mind as he stared into the jungkook's creepy eyes

 

"The princess turnning into...me! your hyung! i'm the princess!"jin said proudly as he countinue and finish his story, jungkook stood up and take back story books from his hyung."hyung , stop dreaming! you are not princess but you are pinkcess or dorkcess it suit with you , btw where is V hyung?" ask jungkook and he finally blinking after 2 hours for not blinking, jin pout."in his bedroom" jungkook bow,then goes to V's bedroom to find his hyung.

 


huuuu~