Giant's Comfort

Stupid Giant

You were in the rooftop crying. You let all your frustrations and sorrow out.
You were startled when kris collapsed beside you panting with beads of sweat trickling down his face.
You quickly wiped your tears and stood up.
"what were you doing?" you asked.
He lifted a finger as if saying 'just a second' as he continued panting.
"why of all place must you be in here." he complained.
"what is it to you anyway." you answered him bitterly.
"you know how hard you are to find?! I looked everywhere for you!" he said, still panting.
"I didn't know we're playing hide and seek." you said sarcastically.
"damn you." was all he could say and you laughed. you managed to laugh. daebak. you must be going crazy now.
You were about to leave when he sat straight and pulled you down to him and then he hugged you tight.
You struggled at first telling him over and over to let you go but he didn't budge and you got tired.
"It's ok to cry. specially when you lost someone dear to you." he said softly and on cue, your tears started falling again..

You don't know how many hours you've stayed in his arms crying but it was already time to go home when you stopped.
You both stood up and you thanked him.
"I know that we always fight but it doesn't mean I hate you. you were the only one who made me feel small as I am and I was scar--" you stopped what you were saying when you felt his lips touched yours.
" shut up. you're too noisy." he said after kissing you and ran down.
"stupid giant." you whispered as you stood there frozen.