The Stupid Giant

Stupid Giant

You were a petite girl but you were never insecure of your height until a stupid obnoxious transfer student came.
You have tall classmates but they never bothered you.
They never made you feel small even if they make fun of your height because you're always above them academically and you have authority over them as the class president & they respect you for that. 
Not until he came, and changed your peaceful school life. Kris Wu. the stupid giant.

When he first came to your class, as the president, you were required to introduce him to the class.
he was so tall that you looked like an elementary pupil next to him but you still managed to smile.

"ok. classmates! we have a ne--" you were cut off in the middle of your mini speech by a deep voice.
"Hi. Im Kris, nice to meet you all!" he said then bowed.
You were about to say something when he saw you & you blushed faintly. yep. he's good-looking alright, he's such a prince.
not until his stupid mouth opened.

"aww, are you lost?" he asked you as he bend down to level his face to yours.
"excuse me?!" you asked confused.
"I believe this is the High School Department. Elemtary building's on the other side." he said slowly as if he was talking to a child while one of his large hands patted your head that made the boys laugh and girls giggle.
Never in your life, you have felt insulted.
In anger you whacked his hand away and stomped on his foot hard, w/c caused him to jump up and down in one foot while clutching the other, he looked so stupid to w/c your classmates laughed harder, amused.
You felt proud of what you did but the teacher came in and saw that w/c caused you to be called in for detention. for the first time ever!
You looked at the teacher shocked. "but ma'am i--" she cut you off saying there's no need for excuses.
You glared at kris & walked over to your desk.
And to make things worst the teacher decided to let kris sit beside you. how lucky. you snorted. yeah right.