Four

Feel it Fading

June 7th, 2014

"Jwe-song-ham-ni-da! Jwe-song-ham-ni-da!" 

Goddammit. First day of work, and I was late. Bow and beg, bow and beg.

What a first impression.

"Noo-goo-sae-yo?" a middle-aged man at the front of the table asks. Must be the director.

Er...how do I say this? "Ella-imnida! Cho-"

A lady interrupts before I finish my introduction, telling the director that I'm the new camera operator.

"She's from New York, and she's in high school. But she's been in a few films already, and she's just here to gain experience."

FANTASTIC. They can speak fluent English. God bless.

The lady pulls me aside. "I'm Ava. Louis told me you were coming so I got everything ready for you. The schedule's right here; we have another meeting tomorrow. Here, let me show you around. You know a little korean right?"

Names and faces blurred together as she brought be one by one to the producer, the script writers, the camera crews, the stylists....haha she must be out of her mind if she thinks anything is sticking in my mind.

"This is the main start of the show, Ji Chang Wook-ssi."

"Anyeong-hasseo. Ella-imnida." I swear to God if I need to bow one more time I'll break my freaking spine and-

 

 

Oh my god.