One

Feel it Fading

November 27, 2014

Ring. Ring. Ring. 

Hello?

My heart clutches tight at the sound of his voice. It's been almost a week since we last called; we've both been so busy.

Hey it's me. You free to talk?

I glance at the clock. 5 A.M. Which means it's 6 P.M. over there in Korea.  

Yeah of course. Just let me get situated. 

He yawns. I'm the one waking up at 5 and he's the one tired.

How'd your week go yeobo? I'm sorry it's been so rough recently with the new drama, it feels like forever since we talked.

It's fine babe. I know you're busy, and so am I, so it's not your fault. Just be careful with all the actions scenes and sleep when you can ok?

Mm. So how were all your tests?

Fine, as usual. Who do you think I am huh? Of course I did well.

I've always been the smart one in the relationship. I worry over grades, he worries over his acting. 

Haha see I told you! You always worry for nothing. 

Haha I guess....how is the filming coming along?

Good! It's going well, but I've already pulled so many all nighters filming...And it's starting to get really cold here too.

Same! We actually got some snow the other day and school was off for two days.

Nope. No snow here, just frostbite. Haha I'm kidding. The crew dresses me warmly and I'm fine. The cast is all really good but I think I've gotten better too.

Of course you have! After the last drama you're a pro! One of the hottest actors in Korea.

Hahaha coming from you it's surprisingly comforting.

Surprisingly? Please, I've watched soooo many movies I'm a professional critic. I have a lot of free time now cause college apps are done.

When are the results coming out??

End of the month. I'm so nervous!!!

You're gonna get into your top choice for sure. There's no use in worrying now, you've done all you can.

Mm. Alright. I'll worry about you instead.

Hey I don't even worry about me why are you going to?

Hahaha. 

I loved this.  Conversation with him flowed so easily, yet my stomach still fluttered with those stupid butterflies and my cheeks hurt from smiling so much. We've been long distance for two months now, and still going strong (to my own surprise, but God bless).

Two hours later, we said our goodbyes and went to sleep.