G-DRAGON LOVES YOU CAMPAIGN.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

        

 

 *In the car* (Railey and Daryl) (Hours before the press conference)

“Sis…I think we should call the boys for an emergency meeting” Daryl told Railey all of a sudden.

“So…you’re really serious about this whole “help G-dragon” thing huh?” Railey replied.

“Well…I really want them to end up together…I don’t know…but I think we have a huge chance in succeeding this mission” she said with confidence.

“I don’t know….________...she’s not the type of girl who will just consider things easily” Railey said that made both girls sad.

“Whatever happens….we will help Jiyong…OK? And this is for __________ as well….that little girl needs a life!”Daryl said with conviction.

“I agree…but I’m telling you sis…we can’t bend her mind in a snap…it really needs focus and effort….EFFORT” Railey said and they sighed.

“I know…that’s why we will ask the boys to help us…and maybe Jiyong can take part as well…I’m sure he’s gonna be thrilled and thankful that we’re doing this” Daryl said.

“Fine…Iet’s start this mission already” Railey said and they both smiled at each other.

“Wait…I’ll call the boys…there already up now…I guess” Daryl took her phone out of her bag and dialed a number.

*In the van* (Big Bang w/o G-dragon)

“Yoboseyo?” Taeyang answered after a few rings.

“OH! OK…Let’s meet at the cafeteria we’re almost near the building…OK…bye” he said then hanged up.

“Who’s that hyung?”Seungri asked curiously.

“It’s Daryl…she wants to meet us at the cafeteria later” he explained.

“That’s great hyung! We can tell them about our plans” Seungri said excitedly.

The 2 girls arrived at the cafeteria first, they tried calling __________ again but this time, her phone is already off. They ordered breakfast while waiting for the boys.

*At the cafeteria* (Big Bang, Railey and Daryl) (Hours before the press conference)

“Hey girls! Good morning!” Taeyang walked in first followed by the rest.

“Good morning! Wow! You guys look great!” Daryl complimented them as they sat on the vacant seats at the table.

“Thank you…same with you guys…you both look awesome” Seungri answered that made the girls giggle.

“Have you eaten breakfast already?” Railey asked and the boys gave her a nod.

“So…what is this meeting all about? Is it for the magazine?” Taeyang asked.

“No…it’s not…hmmm…let’s say that we want you guys to help us” Daryl answered and the boys looked at her in suspicion.

“Help? What kind of help?” TOP asked with his deep voice.

“We all know that _________ and Jiyong are…well…according to them…they’re “exclusively dating”….and….________ haven’t considered Jiyong yet and I’m sure Jiyong is dying to be considered” Daryl explained.

“OK…and then?” Taeyang asked when she stopped talking.

“Well…help us to make _________ consider Jiyong as soon as possible” she said and the boys smiled in agreement.

“Waaa….I don’t know if this is just coincidence…but…awhile ago we’ve decided and agreed upon helping Jiyong to make _______ consider him soon” Taeyang told the girls in amazement.

“And…we also want to ask for your help” TOP said and the girls looked amazed.

“Gosh! This is really exciting!” Railey said in excitement and they all laughed at her.

“uhmmm….do you have plans already?” Taeyang asked the girls.

“We don’t have a definite plan yet…honestly…it is hard to think of a plan” Daryl told them.

“Why is it hard?” Daesung asked making her think.

“Let’s just say that ______ is a woman who knows her own mind…she has her future organized already…and it will be so hard to change it” Daryl said which made the boys confused.

“________ is the kind of person who will listen to her mind more than her heart…she’s not only a perfectionist at work…but in her own personal life as well” Railey added.

“So…what you’re saying is…we will have a hard time changing __________ perspectives?” Seungri asked them.

“Yes…if she has planned to consider Jiyong in a months time…then…I can say Jiyong is lucky enough…but…if _____ has not put Jiyong o

Please log in to read the full chapter