Divorce.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi guys! We're nearing the end but don't worry...nobody will cry when we reach that point...promise! The drama will end soon:) Thank you for supporting...mwah!

TO my ate @secretlyinluv: Thank you for helping me with my reaction paper...hahaha....and you didn't cry so...hindi ka magmumukang matanda pa:D mwah!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                             

 

Can I not wake up? I’m hearing my phone ringing right now and I have a feeling that it’s my lawyer telling me that he’s already in front of my house and he’s got the divorce papers with him.

*in Korean* “Hello?” I answered.

“Good Afternoon Jiyong! I’m already here” my lawyer said and I sighed.

“OK…I’ll tell my helper to open the door for you….I’m just going to get ready” I said.

As I’ve said, I really wish that I didn’t even wake up. My life is a mess and will be in a mess forever, I can also feel that I’ll be this miserable guy for the rest of my life.

*in Korean* “Good Afternoon” I greeted my lawyer.

“Oh! Good Afternoon Jiyong-ah!” he greeted with a smile on his face.

How can he smile like that while holding my goddamn divorce papers?

“These are the application papers already…all of the things that you said were already here…this will still undergo a process but because you’re wife is in the hospital and she can’t attend or go to the family court…they will do their interviews at the hospital…this will take weeks Jiyong especially there are kids involved” he said and I feel like ripping the papers.

“So all I have to do is sign this right?” I asked.

“I’ll explain this to you first before you sign it” he said.

Well, everything that I asked for is written in that paper. I’m giving 75% of my monthly salary to my kids as support and I also gave our house to them although I know that they will not live here. I will not fight for custody coz I know that my wife will really protest if I fight for custody. The paper is well done and all we have to do is sign them.

“Jiyong…think about it again before signing…I don’t want you to regret this at the end” he said and I just got the pen and signed my name on the paper.

My heart is being crushed while signing with tears falling down my cheeks. I can’t believe that I am capable of doing this to my wife and kids. I know that my wife will really take this move as the most stupid thing that I’ve ever done but I just have to it up, we both need to rest from the problems, we both need to free ourselves from the pain of everything and we both need to admit that we’re really not meant for each other.

After I signed the papers and talked to my lawyer about the process, we went to the hospital to get ________ to sign the papers. I don’t know what will happen later or if I’m going to change my mind.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

I wasn’t able to sleep last night because my mind is filled with fear, anger and questions. I am angry at my dad and G-dragon because they’re both stupid guys. Up till now, I can’t believe that my husband is planning to divorce me. My dad must’ve hurt his ego so much last night but he should not take it seriously. After all, he’s not married with my dad and he will not see my dad for a long time once they leave Korea. He’s really being a child last night and he’s not thinking like a mature adult.

“Sis!” Daryl came in followed by Railey.

“Hey” I greeted and they looked at me intently.

“What?” I asked.

“Why are your eyes super swollen and you look so tired…and where’s Jiyong? Why are the girls here with you?” Railey asked and I just cried.

“What happened? Don’t tell me you had a fight with your husband…gosh sis!” Daryl said and I cried louder.

I feel like a baby who cannot voice out what she wants to say and all she can do is cry. I don’t know what to tell the girls because I don’t want to think about the possibility of me and G-dragon being divorced.

“What?” Railey asked.

“He’s divorcing me!” I said and they gasped in shock.

“What the hell! Are you serious? Sis…if you want to prank us go ahead but don’t use your marriage” Daryl said and I shook my head.

“I’m serious! I had this huge fight with my dad last night and he said so many negative things to Jiyong...and he said it right in front of him…then my stupid husband took it all seriously and he keeps telling me that my dad’s correct…we should just end this…things like that” I said.

“Oh him! I’m sure Jiyong is just emotional last night” Railey said while hugging me.

“For God’s sake! His kids are going to be much affected with this than you…and as if he can last a day without you and the girls” Daryl said.

“I don’t know but…I do have a strong feeling that he is going to do it…I dared him yesterday….I told him that I want the papers here tomorrow and I’ll sign it in front of him” I said and the girls looked at me in shock.

“WHAT?” they said in unison.

“I got really angry with him that’s why I said that…but I don’t mean it” I told them.

“But sis…you know your husband is in a state where his ego was shaken and obviously…his mind is a mess…why would you even dare to say that?” Daryl asked and I shook my head.

“I don’t know…I tried calling him last night but he wasn’t even answering any of my calls…I really have a feeling that this will be the end of us already” I said and the girls slapped my thighs.

“Don’t be stupid! Why would you sign those papers if you don’t want to get divorce anyway?” Daryl asked.

“I just want to see if he’s going to fight for me and his kids…I just want to know how much he treasures us…and that he is ready to go against my dad no matter what…I’m so sure that he will not be shaken by my dad but with the way he acted last night…I’m slowly thinking that maybe…my dad already succeeded” I answered.

“I’m so sure that he can’t do it…he will not divorce you! First of…what are his reasons?” Railey asked.

“He can make up a lot of reasons sis…you know so well how this goes…I’m sure he will make himself the bad guy” I said.

“I can’t take this! I mean…how about your kids? Isabella is growing up already…she’s starting to have a mind of her own…and Gabriella hasn’t even experienced having a dad…I’ve been through this sis…and you know it…my parents got divorced when I was ten and I’m telling you…one reason as to why I end up being a wreck is because of that…it’s hard to deal with a broken family…and I’m sure that Isabella will get to experience that” Daryl said and I looked at my daughter who is playing with her dolls happily.

“I’m already there…No…Jiyong won’t do this to us…I know it…he loves us more than anything and breaking our family is the last thing on his mind” I said.

I am thinking positively because that’s the only way to make myself feel light although at the back of my mind, I’m scared because G-dragon is capable of doing stupid things like these especially if he feels down or degraded.

“What did your dad told him anyway?” Railey asked.

“My stupid father keeps pushing that my husband ruined my life…he said that I’m hurting because of Jiyong…that my life became chaotic because of him…he’s really out of his mind already…and he don’t like Jiyong in the first place…he doesn’t like him AT ALL” I said and they smirked.

“I’m thankful that he’s not my dad” Railey said.

“But why is he involving himself in this? And in the first place…he knows that you’re happy…is he even thinking of his granddaughters?” Daryl asked.

“You know my dad…once he’s got enough…he will definitely fight for what h

Please log in to read the full chapter