The Beginning

The Revenge of A Fangirl

I looked at the white clouds from the airplane's window, wondering if my sister could see me or feel me.

Wondering if she's happy and lying on one of those white clouds.


"Ladies and gentlemen, we have safely landed on Incheon International Airport. Today is August 30, 2014. The time is 9:00AM. Please take care of your valuables as you leave the vehicle," The stewardess announced through the speakers of the airplane.

I got my backpack and walked outside the airport. Finally, I'm back in my own country. Finally, I'm away from America, where my sister left her last moments with me.

Finally, I can now take revenge for her.

I have planned everything and it's going smoothly today. I was able to leave our house in America saying that I want to forget the painful memories I had with my sister. I'll be staying in our house in Apgujeong, and then I'll be busy with my first steps in taking revenge on SM Entertainment.

First: Audition as an artist. I believe in my own capabilities. I am not as pretty and as skinny as SNSD, but I think my looks are presentable. I can rap, dance and sing. I'm sure I can impress the judges.

Second: I will spread the dirty business of SM Entertainment online once I get to be an insider.

Third: I'll have to use these rumors to threat SM Entertainment. I have to bring Kris back.

It's probably immature, and it would probably look like I'm a sasaeng fan, but I have to do this for my sister.



The next day, I quickly went to SM Entertainment to line up for the auditions. I know how long the line is when it comes to auditions.

There was a massive group of fans, crowding on a white van. After a few seconds, a blonde man got out of it. Aww! It's SHINee's Taemin! Gosh, he's so manly now...

Oops! Kang Jaekyung. You have to be quick or else you'll end up being last in the line.

I walked towards the building's entrance but the guards blocked me.

"Where are you heading miss?" One of the guards asked.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I am Kang Jaekyung and I want to audition," I said with a shaky voice. Why am I stammering? I shouldn't be. I can do this.

"You can't. I'm sorry," The guards quickly secured the doors.

"What are you talking about?!" I asked, my voice pitch getting higher. "Let me in!"

"Apparently, the CEO decided to regulate the number of female auditionees, since it has already reached its limit for this year. We cannot accommodate more female trainees because the CEO wants to give the opportunity to male applicants." The guard explained calmly.

"Can you just let me in for a sec? I'll just try to show them what I can do! They might reconsider!" I pleaded desperately.

"I'm really sorry, miss. We would want to help you reach your dreams too. But if you're working here, you will notice that we have a very few number of male applicants. Plus, the current situation of Kris leaving EXO - I heard this company's trying to look for a replacement,"

My eyes grew wide with the news. I thought Kris' replacement issue was just a rumor! "Replacement? You mean, someone will take over Kris' position?!"

The guards nodded.


I got back home, failing to meet my expectations... But Kris being replaced? I can't let them do that. I have to bring Kris back. For Jaehee unni.

I saw scissors on my desk and I really couldn't help but to use them...

To cut my hair.

If they really can't accept female applicants...

I'd be a man for my sister.