Tell Me Your Wish, Dong Hyun

Tell Me Your Wish, Dong Hyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAPHNE was sleeping quietly when she felt someone was rubbing her house.  Her eyes flew open as she puffed into smoke and went outside. She expected to see Dong Hyun but she was shocked when she saw her master.

            “Master!”  She exclaimed. She caught a glimpse of Dong Hyun sleeping on his bed quietly.

            “I warned you.” Her master said. “You didn’t listen so now you have to face the consequences.”

            “Master, no.” She pleaded. She looked at the clock. It’s four thirty in the morning already. “Please, don’t.”

            “That’s the rule Daphne. Face it. We’ll go to Neverland now and you will never see this guy again.” Kevin said as he gripped her wrist. She can feel that she was going to puff into smoke and panic engulfed her. She doesn’t want to leave Dong Hyun.

            “Please, master. I’m begging you. Not now, please. Let me talk to him first.” She begged, her eyes, b with tears.

            “Daphne?” She turned and saw Dong Hyun woke up.

 

            HE jumped out of the bed immediately. “What is this?” He asked. He looked like he was ready to launch himself towards Kevin.

            “Don’t even think about it.” Kevin said. “I’m taking Daphne away from you. She broke the rule and she have to face the consequences and you can’t do anything about it, human.”

            “Rule? What rule?”

            “Falling in love with you.” Her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter