Tell Me Your Wish, Dong Hyun

Tell Me Your Wish, Dong Hyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DONG Hyun whistled softly as he went back where he left Daphne. An ice cream in a cup was on his hand. He decided to buy the ice cream in a cup instead of the ice cream in a cone. He saw her staring blankly on the ground. It’s like she’s in a deep thought.

“Hey.” He said and she looked up. She smiled at him but not her eyes. “Something’s wrong?” He asked anxiously.

She shook her head. “Nothing. I’m just waiting for you.”

He sat beside her without looking away from her. “Here.” He offered the ice cream. She beamed as she snatched it from him. She dipped the plastic spoon into it then lifted it to joyfully. He knew there was something wrong.

She dipped it again and this time she gave it to him, feeding him. He smiled as he opened his mouth. To his surprise, she aimed the spoon in instead, leaving his mouth wide open. She laughed then he tickled her as a punishment.

She wiggled, almost dropping the ice cream. “Stop! Okay, here it is.” She said and he stopped. She dipped the spoon again and aimed it to his mouth, and then she fed herself too. He grinned as he pinched her cheeks.

 

DAPHNE laughed hard after he stopped narrating the naughtiest deed he had done together with Baro and Dongho. Tiny tears appeared in her eyes as she laughed. Both of them were lying on a prone position on his bed. They spend talking while killing the time before going to bed.

Dong Hyun grinned as he glanced as his watch. “Ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter