Chapter 2: 2014 - Eunsook's rooftop

Rooftops
“Whoa! The view is amazing!” Jonghyun said astonished as he climbed through the window and sat next to the girl. “You can see the whole city and the stars are so clear!” She chuckled lightly to that.
“That’s because the house is located on a hill and this district isn’t as illuminated as others.”
“Ne. How come that you’re always clumsy and tripping over your own feet, but now you’re sitting on your rooftop like it’s nothing? Where you fooling me the whole day or is this place bewitched?”
He grinned hat her while she blushed and covered her face.
 Jonghyun was simply stunning for her with his smile as bright as the sun and his good looks and charm. She was a plain girl. Sleek, long brown hair, parted in the middle and old-fashioned clothes that made her look really prude. Yet, she had never had a boyfriend or even a date before. It was a sheer miracle that she was sitting here with Jonghyun.
“Noona, I already told you there’s no need to be ashamed. I think you’re really cute when you’re being clumsy. And you’re even cuter when you’re blushing.”
With that he grabbed her wrists and tried to drag her hands away in order to look at her face, but she was stronger than he thought and already struggling and he was worried she might fall off the roof if this continued.
“Noona, don’t hide, please. I want to look properly at your face.” 
She shook her head.
“Noona, come on, I said you're cute.”
He tried once more to pull her arms away but she only shook her head again and mumbled something he didn’t understand.
She tried so hard to not get her hopes up, but Jonghyun was the first guy to ever show an interest in her and somehow she really wanted to hope for more.
“Noona, if you’re not cooperating, I will have to tickle you and then we will definitely fall off the roof. And it will be completely your fault because you’re stubborn and won’t accept any compliments although I’m trying so hard!”
She took a glimpse through her fingers and saw him pout adorably which caused her to blush even more. Jonghyun was so close now.
 “Noona…” he said soothingly and she slowly uncovered her face, shyly looking at the tiles. “
Noona…” he whispered “Eunsook-noona you’re so beautiful.”
There was no way she could believe him. His left hand reached for her face to lift her chin so she was forced to look straight into his eyes.
“Eunsook for once please believe when I say you’re beautiful. Or can’t you see that you already got me wrapped around your finger?”
Maybe he really did mean it, she thought. Maybe he really thought  she was beautiful. She was blushing furiously by now, but was unable to move because she was mesmerized by the sincere look in his eyes.
As their faces where merely inches apart she closed her eyes. His lips were soft and his kiss was gentle and she knew that she had fallen for him.