The Fangirls

The Only One

(Baekho POV)
I hate him, I hate Choi Ren.  I hate him and his beautiful hair.  I hate him and his cute little puffy cheeks.  I hate him and his big... dark... beautiful... amazing... eyes that always give me this weird feeling that I actually kinda lov... NO!  Stop it you stupid oaf!  Choi Ren is nothing but a stuck up bottle blond that will do anything for attention.  I yell at myself in my head as I angrily shove clothes in to my suit case for the trip.  I so don’t want to room with Choi Ren.  I mean the guy is obsessed... OHMYGOD WHAT IF HE TRIES TO ME?!?!?!?!  Ok ok calm down Baekho, Choi Ren may be a but I don't think he's a offender.  Once imp over my momentary crazy fit, I zip up my suit case and sit it on the floor.  The trip leaves at 5:00am tomorrow; that means I have to get up at FOUR FRICKIN THIRTY IN THE MORNING.  Its about 10:00 so I think its best to go to sleep now, I yawn as I crawl in to bed.  I close my eyes and the most beautiful face pops in to my head... Choi Ren... my eyes spring wide open.  OH HELL NO BAEKHO.  Ugh I just want some sleep.

(Ren POV)
I lay in my bed thinking about the day.  I felt like I could die when Baekho yelled at me, it’s so hard to have the one you love so much hate you.  I really didn’t know what Baekho was talking about when he said we were rooming together.  So after having a slight melt down in the boy’s bathroom I had made my way to the front office.

*flashback*

"Hi, I’m Choi Ren." I said to the secretary as I entered the spacious room.  She smiled and replied "oh honey I know, everyone knows who you are, what can I do for you?"  Umm ok does anyone else find it just a bit creepy that the secretary knows who I am?  No?  Just me?  Ok.  I chose to ignore that and force a smile on my, I’m sure, puffy and tear stained face.  "I was wondering about the room assignments for the trip to Jeju tomorrow, I am on the random list and would like to know who I’ll be staying with."  She sits around in her desk until she finds the same clip board that I signed a few days ago.  "Ah" she says "there are only two names on here, yours and someone named Kang Baekho."  OMO Baekho was serious!  We will be rooming together.  As much as it excites me to be going on a trip and sharing a small hotel room with my one true love, I know he hates this.  And because I love him I’ll try to help him.  "Is there any way I could be paired with someone else?"  I ask truly hoping there isn’t.  "I’m sorry" she says "you two are the only ones on the list" my heart jumps for joy, but I still feel bad.  "Oh" I say, the excitement creeping in to my voice, "that’s too bad" She smiles apologetically "I’ll be fine" I thank her before walking out.  I honestly can’t wait for tomorrow to come.

*End of flashback*


I sigh, I really do feel bad for Baekho but it would be a blatant and obvious lie to say that I’m not absolutely looking forward to the trip.  Kang Baekho, you will love me one day, you'll see.

The next morning, I woke up too early, I didn’t want to go on the trip. I didn’t want to face Baekho. I don’t want to face the school. So I did what any logical, lovesick teenage girl would do: I roll over in bed, slightly, then, “UGGGHHHH WHY DOESN’T HE LOVE MEEEEEEEEE?????????” I shout, really loudly. Pretty soon, my door bursts open and, who would have guessed it, a stark Aron, with two frying pans. One placed strategically and one I’m pretty sure he was going to use as a weapon. “HYUNG WHAT THE HELL?” I shout slapping my hands over my eyes. Minhyun popped his head over Aron’s shoulder, “Baby, the pancakes are going to burn~~” He whined. “I thought someone was dying.” Aron said looking around, “ARON?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??? GET OUT!!!” I scream throwing my pillow at the door, “AND PUT SOME FREAKING PANTS ON!!!” I flop back down on the bed. At least I get three weeks not living with those -addicted s whom I call my best friends. I am seriously questioning my life choices.

I get ready, putting on comfortable clothes, sweat shirt, jeans, and slip on shoes. I throw my hair into a messy ponytail and I grab my bags. I avert my eyes as the idiot s were making out and pouring orange juice. I grab one of the pancakes off the stack, “Bus will be here in like a half an hour, put on some pants, and get to the school!” I yell behind me, getting nothing but moans, which are probably not in annoyance, but *shudders* pleasure.

I slam the door and go to the school. I was the only one, no surprise, I was sitting outside the school at 4:30 am sitting on a suitcase, singing loudly to Crazy (Guilty Pleasure) by Jonghyun. Damn, that’s a good song. The time passed quickly, literally counting the cars, 157 to be exact. When the first students started to arrive, some gave me dirty stares, the boys to be exact, and the girls crowded me. “Omo, you look so pretty without make up!” One girl, named Hyorin, exclaimed, “Thank you, you look very pretty too.” I replied, putting on a smile, making her swoon. “How do you do your hair like that?” another, named Ailee, asked, “Three words, hair tie, bobby pin, hairspray.” I reply, winking at her, making her blush violently. I don’t get how I get these kinds of reactions, but it’s still a lot of fun. Not in a rude way, like I like making people feel good, and seeing them over react to me saying a small compliment, which was true. “Oh~~~ I wish I was pretty as you, Ren Oppa!” One girl, named Sulli said. I gave her a strange look, “What do you mean? Girl, have you seen your face?” I exclaimed, she looked down and blushed, holding her cheek, “I- I don’t- Thanks, Ren Oppa.” She said, not convinced “You are more pretty than me, don’t forget it.” I said, ruffling her hair. The girls started flooding me with comments on how they don’t think they’re pretty or not good enough, “Girl, girls!” I said, a little louder, “You all pretty, please, listen to me! I love all of you, for just who you are!” I said, and once I whipped out the ‘L’ Word, all of the girls hushed, and/or passed out. “Oppa, are you really for real?” one, named Hyuna said, “Of course,” I easily replied, “Why would I lie? I have nothing to gain. You truly all beautiful, each individual is special in their own way, to say in the most cringe worthy way.” I say, making more girls pass out, but from behind I heard a scoff, an attractive scoff.

Immediately I freeze, knowing it was Kang Baekho’s scoff. My heart flutters, butterflies fly, and I start to fantasize about him. Him scoffing because of the fangirls being, well fangirls, and saying, “Do love them more than me?” He’d ask all cutely and then I’d reply with “No, your my tiger, I love you more than anyone else.” Which he would cheekily smirk and then lean in for the kiss of my dreams. But I know that that will never happen, no one needs to tell me, I know. Okay? Okay. I turn around to see a sleepy Baekho, “He’s lying, you know?” He mumbles out. His eyes have bags under them, his face isn’t completely shaved, and his hair isn’t done, and sweat pants, oh god, I’m feeling things. “I-I’m not” I say, in an incredibly unconvincing tone. “Really, you want me to believe that you love all of these girls, when you yourself is gay?” He crosses his arms. “I may be gay, but do you know what platonic love is?” I ask. “Yes, but for a horde of girls, not possible.” He turns to Sulli, and looks her up and down, making her shift where she was standing, “Tch” he mumbles “You’re not even pretty.” “Baekho.” I warned, “Take your hate for me out on me. Not on some random girl.” I put my hand on Sulli’s shoulder, rubbing my thumb back and forth to show her I care. “But at least I don’t lie for attention.” He raised his eyebrows, “When I say something, I mean it. I never lie, only when it is absolutely nectary.” I said, taking my hand off of Sulli’s shoulder and crossing my arm. “And when would it be necessary?” I froze, when would it be necessary? When I spare someone’s feelings? No, that would make me what everyone thought I was. But it’s true, I don’t drop them, I let them down with a simple white lie of how I’m not looking for a relationship. “When the person I’m lying to would be better off if I lied.” Baekho stepped forward, getting close to me, making me blush at the closeness. “Now tell me, would these girls be better off if you lied to them?” I’m at a loss for words, “I-I don’t know” He scoffs and pulls away, turning, “You’re probably not even gay,” that’s it. “Kang Baekho, what makes a white lie make me straight??” I ask, loudly. He turns around.                                                                                                                                                                                                                  K
“Because that’s how it starts. It starts off with you simply letting someone like you because you pity them, and then what happens when they fall in love? Your little white lie turns into this big thing that you are gay, and you like them back. What happened when I fell in love and he leads me on and on and on until I am ready to give myself to this boy and he pushes me away, and tells me that it’s my fault that lead him to be the way he is?” His voice cracks, tears forming in his eyes. “And I go crawling back, begging, begging on my ing hands and knees for the pretty, beautiful, nice, caring and sweet boy to take me back. Apologizing, saying I’ll never do anything gay to him. That I’ll be his, and let him do what he wants. And then Hoseok does, he takes me back and gives me everything. Gives me all I want and need.” This is when the tears fall, my heart breaks, seeing Baekho, this person who in my mind I’ve built up to be strong, silent, emotional only when its normal, perfect, act so much like me, this week, loud, always emotional, far from perfect idiotic person. “But I wanted one more thing from him. Him. But he refuses to give me all of him. Then, once I come to be okay with the fact that our love was different, I find another boy in my bed, in my parents’ house. What then Choi Ren? What then? That is when a simple white lie turns into the running of a person. That is when you ruin a person’s life, emotional stability, friendships and make them run away, seeming weak!” His eyes are now full of anger, and hurt and pain and sadness. “You’re just like him! It’s a lie, it’s a bet, you just want to feel something new!” He screams at me.

I can’t breathe, I don’t know how to respond, feel, or function anymore. What was he even talking about, who was Hoseok? Was this his story? Is this why he refuses to look at me, romantically at least. I walk over to him, shooting the on lookers, who always seemed to be there at the worst times, to go away. Some do, most don’t. He is standing there, staring at me, shaking in place, tears streaming down his face, “Get the away from me.” He says, trying to keep his voice from cracking. I shake my head, “I will, after I say this:” I lower my voice, “It’s not weakness if someone breaks you.” My voice starts to crack and I reach out to touch his cheek, he flinches away from my hand at first but I gently place it on his soft skin. "How could anyone make you cry? I would never do that, I would take care of you." He looks at me and I see every wall he's built against me break down for a split second, and I realize this only makes me love him more. 
"BAEKHO!" I hear a voice shout from behind me, his two friends Jason and JR run up to his side. I back away knowing that I can’t help him now, he needs his friends. I slowly back away, I feel the tears coming as I turn around and run straight in to Aron and Minhyun’s open arms. 

 

________________________________

________________________________

________________________________

(A/N) Heyyy~!!!! This is A, of K&A, and there is some things that I need to clear up. Okay, from the past four chapters now we have seen that MinRon are obviously ually active, to say the least. And I know that a lot of fanfiction readers enjoy reading , hell I read it from time to time, but I want to say that this will be a NO FANFICTION. For a couple of reasons A) I have never written ; B) K doesn’t want anything to do with ; and C) We are 14. Yup, all of you older readers laugh at our youngness. So I want to be clear, we will be talking about ual themes, hell they are sharing a room together for three weeks, its only logical as to what would happen, but we won’t be writing a scene. If you want to read that bad, just look for it elsewhere, okay? OH and two more things, 1) Thanks for understanding and 2) Miane, jinjja. Sorry, really, really, if you were looking forward to it, sorry!! Okay, talk to you next time it is 100% nesiccary.

Saranghae!!! <3333333