Xiumin Part 2

KPOP Oneshots/Scenarios

WARNING: Swearing/Cussing

 

It's been about 5 days since the night in the coffee shop and you haven't called Xiumin or visited that coffee shop since. However over those weeks, you were now officially broken up and single.

 

The day after you found out about your filthy, cheating, bastard of a boyfriend, you gathered up all your courage and went to his house to end things properly.

 

*Flashback to Breakup*

 

You rang the doorbell and when it opened it was the blonde who he was kissing last night wrapped in his bedsheets. 

 

"Who are you?" She asked with a shrilly voice. 

 

"I should be asking you that as when I came to, my now ex, boyfriend's house I saw you kissing him as if your life depended on it. So now that you know who I am, who the hell are you?" After your reply left the girl with a shocked face, you felt like no one could stop you.

 

You couldn't help yourself after venting to Xiumin the night before you didn't realize how much he hurt you and how angry you were at him and letting it out on his was amazing.

 

All of the sudden your ex boyfriend showed up, wearing only his boxers, and when he saw you his mouth dropped.

 

You pushed the girl aside and slapped him across the face only to continue punching him in the stomach and kicking him in the privates.

 

"Y/N let me explain!" He yelled in pain but you saw through it.

 

"There is nothing to explain. You cheated on me you bastard and I never want to see you again. I'll send my sister to pick up my stuff tomorrow and don't think she'll let you off easy." 

 

You walked away with a new formed confidence and never looked back.

 

*End Flashback*

 

You were now laying in your bed staring at the napkin that you had gotten and debated whether to call the number or not. 

 

In the end your sister, whom which you shared an apartment, convinced you to call the number so you could start over. A brand new start at a relationship.

 

You called the number waiting for him to pick up. When it went to voice mail you didn't know what to say so you just put the phone down, forgetting to press the end call button.

 

"What were you thinking y/n? First your boyfriend, well ex boyfriend, cheats on you and now you think that another guy who you met 3 days ago and gave you coffee is going to fix that. Ughhh I am so alone that I am talking to myself, I wish someone was here for me."

 

And that was when you heard a beep. 

 

, I recorded a voice message. Should I call again and sag it was a mistake? No you'll just make another mistake. Maybe text him? Yea that's what I'll do. That way I won't mess anything up.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To: Xiumin

From: Y/N

 

Hi Xiumin!

 

Would you like to meet? Maybe 3pm ish at your coffin? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You sent the message while your hands were shaking. Why are you so nervous? 

 

Just then you felt a buzz signalling a reply.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To: Y/N

From: Xiumin

 

Huh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You were confused. Why was he confused? You looked back at your text and realized you said coffin instead of coffee. Oh y/n how could you be so stupid? You quickly replied hoping for it not to look as though she was desperate.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To: Xiumin

From: Y/N

 

Sorry coffee shop not coffin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again you felt a buzz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To: Y/N 

From: Xiumin

 

Why not? See you there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh good lord you had a date.

 

*sorry for the cliff hanger. I am hoping to continue this story maybe 1 or 2 more chapters. As always comment below and requests are closed for now. I will let you know when they are open.*