D.O. Birthday Fluff

KPOP Oneshots/Scenarios

When you woke up Kyungsoo wasn't next to you and you were happy. You checked to see if he left you a message.

"Mianhae (y/n), the boys called me for an emergency meeting with the manager so I don't know when I will be back. See you when I can. Saranghae your Kyungsoo oppa!"

You couldn't be anymore thrilled. Yesterday you had told EXO to fake a meeting to keep him away from the house for a bit while you started the preparations for his surprise party.

You had this planned for almost 3 months now and you weren't going to let the birthday boy ruin anything.

First you had to call and see if they had the cake ready for pickup as well as the caterers. The decorations were starting to fit together when you heard keys by the doorknob. You quickly bolted to the door to see who it was and you saw Kris and Luhan.

"What are you guys doing here?" You were shocked to say the least. Them leaving EXO took a toll on the other members.

"We came to help with Kyungsoo's party." Luhan started. "We were wondering if you needed any help while you had the others distract him."

"Well this is a surprise. Um, Kris would you mind helping Sam (your friend) put up decorations. Luhan you are coming with me to bring the food."  I'll be back in half an hour I need the decorations up and the tables set up for the food. HWAITING!"

When you and Luhan returned there seemed to be more cars then when you left. You quickly parked and went inside to see everyone there except EXO and Kyungsoo.

As you set up the food you feel your phone start to buzz and you noticed it was Suho.

"Yoboseyo? (<--- did I spell it right?)"

"(Y/N) noona. We are almost there. Is everything ready?"

"All we are missing is the birthday boy."

"Arasso, see you in a bit."

You started putting everything in place and it started coming together. Just then you heard the lock turning and were pulled underneath the table.

"Jagiya! I'm home!" Everyone screamed surprise as they jumped out of their hiding spots. 
Kyungsoo ran to Kris and Luhan then slapped them both in the face proceeding then to hug them. "What was that for?" Kris and Luhan seemed to be in shock. "You know exactly what that is for. And the hug is... Thank you."

You were tearing up. He turned to you and you quickly wiped you tears away, but not quick enough for him not to notice. "Gamsahamnida Jagiya! Saranghae." He said this all with his aegyo and you couldn't help but laugh.

As he pulled you into his arms he said "Thank you for the best birthday ever."

The End