Unseen Audition SPECIAL

The Artist Unveiled

"Hello! And welcome to the Unseen Special of The Artist Unveiled. I am your host Eric Nam! Today, we bring to you clear footage of audition tapes sent in by 12 musicians. Here you will get to see them all for the first time before the first episode premieres next week. Are you excited? I know I am. "
 
"So to remind all of you precious viewers out there that this show is not only about getting to see how Artists work on and off the clock but this will also be a competition! Yes a competition! But our 12 guys were not aware of this at the time they sent in their audition tapes! SO there will be ALOT of shocking moments and we made sure to catch every single one of them on tape for you. "
 
"So without further ado, we present to you the unseen auditions of our 12 artists! "
  

 
BUZZZZ
 
 The screen buzzes on over to a room with someone in front of the camera. They sit down. In a deep husky tone, he begins to speak."Uh. Hello. My Name is Namjoon Kim but some people around here know me as Rap Monster." Scratching the back of his head, he looked around and then back to the camera. "Anyway, I am 21 and started rapping when I was like much younger. Like much much younger. I think I was about..uh.. 12 when I first started so its been bout nine years. Yeah. Nine years." 
 
Hearing a loud crash behind him, he turns around and begins to yell. "Pooch! Get the down!" He says as you begin to hear barking. his teeth, he get's up with a force that shakes the camera a little. He steps out of the camera view and the barking slowly begins to fade. When he comes back, he has a small white dog in his arms wiggling around. 
 
He giggle aliitle. "Uh yeah. Sorry about that. Well this is pooch and he is my dog. He is bad as but he would never hurt anyone. Say hi pooch." He says taking the dog paw and waving it at the camera. The dog stares at the camera for a little before struggling to get out of Namjoon's grip. When namjoon let's go, Pooch bolts out of the room. Laughing alittle, he began talking again.
 
"Yeah. Thats my dog. So uh yeah. A little bit about myself. I think I am what y'all can call a go-getter. I'm bout my money. I don't wait for things to happen. I make things happen. I take down whatever's in my way. I don't like people who try to with me or my money or try to over me or my money. So I hope that coming into the house, if I'm chosen of course, that everyone knows how to respect one another because I have never been the type to hesitate to let a motherer know that I am not the one you wanna mess with."
 
Taking a pause, he his lips and rubs his chin before speaking. "I Consider myself a boss. I don't care what others think. I'm not about all the soft or the dumb . Even though, with me being all that. it's not what I want my music to portray. I want people to hear what I'm about, and what i've been through within my music. I want my music to be able to touch other's in a way that I can't do all the time. I want to be on the show to get my stuff out there and just get my grind on you know? Music is my heart so if im not rapping, then it's not beating. Life without music is incomplete to me. With that being said. I hope being around in the house can show me a different perspective and hopefully I can bring light into the eyes of others. I know I'm really interested in seeing how other artists handle themselves because I know everyone's different. I'm really interested in seeing who is gonna be the one to try me because there is always that one person. So yeah. I'm Rap Monster and uh, hope you choose me. If not, it's whatever. See ya guys. Peace." He said reaching forward and shutting off the camera.

 
 
Everything flashes white before a run through scene of a city shows up. "Look At my city es! I built all this !" Someone screams, and then the camera clicks on over to the inside of what appears to be a living room with a huge picture of a whole pizza on the wall. A guy sits in front and flashes a smile. "Heeeeyyyy everybody! The Name's Mark and I am a rapper! I'm currently in a small rapping group with my friends called WKS and it stand for 'We Kill ' because that's how we do everytime we're on stage." He scratches the back of his head. "I can never recall a moment where I was on stage and I didn't feel at home like...explaining to you guys here on camera makes it's a lot more difficult because it's not something you can really explain with words ya feel me? It's a feeling that I have everytime I'm on stage. I feel like I have to kill it or I will never be able to show my face another day in this town and Imma have to go and make a new one."
 
The camera switches over to a new setting and posters of rapstars lie around and about all over the walls of a bedroom. "I am what you guys can call a scientist of rap. I not only rap, I do my research quite often. " He moves the camera focus to a pile  of documents neatly organized on a wooden desk. "I like to look at the lyrics of others. Not to study what they do and copy their lyrics or none of that but to see how I can separate myself from them." He pauses and turns the camera onto him as he sits on his bed. "I want to be different. I want to be looked at as a person that you can't compare to because I'm just that awesome. I want to do great things so when I heard about this show, I was like 'damn bruh...I gotta do it. I gotta get my up and do it.' So here I am now, making this audition for you guys. I think what I want everyone to know about me is that, I  am more of a introvert at times when it comes to music because I feel like I need to know what I'm doing. I need to study my actions and always learn how I can improve. I do that with experimenting all the time. So it's just I would like you know rap lyrics all the time here and there and then I would come up with other verses to see which one would have the best outcome."
 
He gets up from the bed with the camera still focused on his face. "Also, I am not a bad person I must say. Sometimes, I might come off as a little blunt but I mean no harm. I'm not the type for drama or none of that. I think that should be left for the female portion of the world. I think it's stupid when guys get involved in that stuff. Especially in the rap game. Like we all have a problem being called a and then refer to a female as through lyrics and then act like females do when we spread gossip. So technically, referring to a female as a , then act how females do and then to be upset that someone would call you a is stupid to me. So I hope that in the house, there aren't a lot of huge overdramatic disrespectful hot heads. Because I really just don't wanna be around it. I'm a nice guy. Not really all about fighting. I'm just more about doing me. So I hope I get chosen to be on the show. So uh, Yeah. Bye." He said smiling before the camera went black. 

*SCREEN SWITCH*
 
 
He looks into the camera for a few seconds before clapping and letting out a calm sigh. "Alright so where to begin." He adjusted the bright light above him in the dark room. Then he folds his legs across what appears to be his bed. "Sorry for the low lighting. It's late and I'm not allowed to have the lights on right now. I wanted to get this tape in as soon as possible because I heard about it from my friends at college and they were all talking about signing up so I wanted to as well. I currently live with my parents and I graduated high school recently. My name is Jungkook and I do not have a stage name. So I just use my name of course." Letting silence sit in the air, he looks around in blank space before his teeth and talking again.
 
"I can do a lot of stuff. I'm only 18 but I can rap, I can sing, and I can dance. Mostly I enjoy singing. It's a really huge passion of mine that I have done since I was younger. I remember listening to GD all the time and thinking 'Wow...I wanna be just like him' and now here is my chance to get recognized and I can make a living off of my doing something I love so it is a win situation on both ends." 
 
"I'm really down to earth and more on the quiet side sometimes. I don't really like a lot of noise. I don't like to be bothered often either. Some people would see me as calculating because I like so sit back and observe before I make my moves. Honestly, I can say that I agree with them. I am calculating. I'm a master of board games. There is no game that people can try to play against me that I haven't already won a million times against someone else. Living with a bunch of strangers, from experience, strangers tend to notice that I sit back a lot from all the action and stuff. They don't think much of it at first but normally tend to catch onto what I'm doing after a while but by then, it's always too late because I already figured out what I need to know. Then again, those are the people here in where I am from. I don't know if anyone there will be able to read me but it's going to be interesting to see how others try to play me. I know they will. I know how people can be."
 
"JEON JUNGKOOK! GO TO BED!" A feminine voice shouts out from another room. Jungkook glares at the door. "MOM I'M RECORDING! LEAVE ME ALONE!" He shouts before staring back at the camera. "Yeah I still live with my parents here in Nevada. That's why I want to go on this show, meet people, so I can find a way out of he-"
 
"JUNGKOOK! I WILL NOT TELL YOU AGAIN! I IF I HAVE TO COME IN THERE, IT'S NOT GONNA BE PRETTY!"
 
Jungkook throws the blankets up and beats on the bed causing the camera to knock over and fall onto the floor. He gets up and storms out of the room. Faint yelling is heard from the other room.
 
"I have the lights off! I am almost done recording! Leave me alone and let me live!"
 
"I am your mother! You will not talk to me that way!"
 
"I am your son who doesn't want to live here forever so let me work on getting the up out of here!"
 
"You watch your language!"
 
"I Will after you stop pissing me off!" 
 
He storms back into his room and slams the door. His feet are seen walking towards the camera. He picks it up. "Yeah. i gotta cut this short. So I hope I get to see more of everyone. Bye." He says as he turns the camera off.

 
 
A wooden room appears on camera with a black leather couch sitting in the middle. In walks someone in baggy black pants and a loose white t-shirt. He glances at the camera. "Oh! I ain't see y'all there! Let me sit on down so we can talk business." He giggles to himself and does a small pep walk on over to the couch as if he is waving to invisible paparazzi. He sits and looks at the camera. 
 
"So. It's nice to meet you. I'm Jackson. Here that you see around me is my thinking room. I normally come here to just do some thinking...and it's normally results in some sleeping but hey that's the meaning of life. Sleep, eat pizza and repeat." He laughs loudly at his own joke and then stops. "Now down to more serious rappers. I see y'all was looking for some talented musicians. Well guess what. You're looking at one baby! Ha! I'm a rapper and I'm very well known around here. I'm so good I can rap in my sleep! You see this watch?" He points at the gold watch on his wrist. "THIS VERY DAMN MOTHERING WATCH ! My grandma brought it for me. Thanks grandma." he says smiling and waving to the camera." She is like the best cause she straight up served it with some cookies and milk and she tucked me into bed right after rapping me her ill verse on how she whip up recipes in the kitchen. I'm gonna rap it for y'all cuz she told me to. Y'all ready? Ard let's get it." He says picking up a remote and pressing a button that starts an instrumental beat in the background. 
 
Uh....Yeah....No bars like the one I got...them bars of butter...one stick per batch to be precise
 
Yeah. I be in the kitchen
whippin
delicious pastries 
to be dippin
in home made cream made by me
eggs cracked
flour spread
milk poured 
toast bread
combine it all together
and now you can't say you don't get fed
little kids running in the kitchen
while i'm cooking
but i don't be having none of that
so I ban them from pudding
if they keep on interrupting my betty crocker session
how I'm supposed to stack dough when they ruin my dough to be stacking
pizza dough aint cheap
and neither is the meat
to put on top of it
so I grind in the kitchen 
like I don't know what's the opposite
so feel my grandma bars !
 
He finishes the verse with a strong hand gesture. He then smiles into the camera. "Yeah. Thats grammy for ya. Rapping runs in my family. In my opinion though, my grandma has the best bars. But anyway. Back to the topic of me. I'm pretty chills and funny as from what you can see so far. But I run a strict no bull policy and I get the feeling that I might get some of that in the house if I go. But that don't matter. Cause all of y'all are gonna get to see how I handle my business. I am a man about his money. A very strong willed business man. Now, I handle my own in the studio and in the streets so fair warning that I go easy on no one. The world is about that hustle. You don't hustle, you don't eat and I need my daily dose of pizza. Just so y'all know."
 
"Well that's me. Jackson. So like me or not, I don't really care. Just choose me so I can make both of us money cause trust and believe I know how to get some ratings up. Ard. Holla y'all. Deuces." He says chucking up the deuces sign.

 
Light's flash onto a huge stage. A mic stand sits in the middle. Someone with light brown hair with a lot of height walks towards the mic and smiles at the camera. "Hi everyone! My name is SeokJin! But you guys can just call me Jin. Wassup! Uh. I am a singer and I am going to be auditioning for The Artist Unveiled. I am 22 and I live here in Sacramento California. My dad owns this theater that I am standing in as we speak. So the arts is like a tradition in my family but I am one of the first to pursue something vocally. So that puts a lot of pressure on me but I hope through the show, I can showcase my talent as well as my personality and shows others that I deserve a place as a singer. I also want to prove this to myself as well." He pauses and takes a deep breath.
 
"I am not the most confident in my voice but I do think I have a lot of potential. I want people to see that. I hear all of these singers that are out today and compare myself to them and I just completely shut myself down. I don't want to do that anymore. I want to be confident and I want to be inspiring to others. Right now, I'm nothing more than just a shy entertainer. A lot of people try to put labels on me and say that I only get gigs because of my dad. In other words, they see me as this spoiled child that cries when I don't get what I want. Which isn't true. I do ask my dad for some stuff but I would consider myself more of a simple investor. If I can invest my time to practice singing by letting my dad do some extra work, then I think that is a huge bonus on my side."
 
"I'm really nice, but only to those who are nice to me. I like to avoid conflict as well. I'm really good at just walking away because a lot of situations aren't really worth my time. I could be taking the time to better myself than to let others get to me and cause me to downgrade. I hope being in this house I will keep that in mind and stay true to myself. So all I can say is thank you for taking the time to review my audition! Thank you! Bye!"
 

 
 
"Kunpi! Come on! The camera is filming!" someone behind the camera says as they film the busy streets of the city. In jumps a boy with a hoodie and blonde hair.
 
"I told you I was coming! So hi everybody! My name is Kunpimook but my stage name is BamBam! I'm just too cute!" He says putting his face close to the camera and poking his cheeks.
 
"Dude. You're even uglier close up." The guy says causing Bambam to glare at him. "Shutup! You wish you looked this good! Now stop playing! I have to film seriously!"
 
"Whatever. Just hurry up. I'm ready to get some mcdonalds."
 
"Yeah whatever. But anyway. This is my friend behind the camera. We went school together and he has become like my sidekick and personal assistant. Show them your face Bobby." Turning the camera, you see the face of a pale asian boy with very small eyes. "Hello. I'm Bobby-"
 
"Alright. That's enough Bobby. This is about me. Not you. Now put the camera back on me so I can outshine everything behind because I'm just that awesome." Bobby glares at his friend before staring back at the camera. "If we fight on camera, I can't promise it will be staged." and then he turns and focuses the camera back on Bambam who just rolled his eyes.
 
"Bobby is not only my bestfriend but he helps me pick out clothes, write songs, and sometimes he even performs with me. But he is like my manager. He always finds a new gig for me to do somewhere. He raps as well so he knows where to go usually. um....Oh yeah! He also helps me with my good looks. He supplies me beauty products, makeup, and he even dyes my hair for me! Everywhere I go, he goes so if I am accepted, then he is coming too. I need him."
 
"You are only saying that because I always buy you food, water, and you're currently staying with me."
 
"See everyone! He is really helpful! Now. Enough about that. I am a rapper and I can sing a little but I am just a rapper for the most part. I graduated recently from high school so hip hip hurray for that. Um...I'm preparing to go to the same arts college as Bobby so as you can see in my daily life, I'm nothing more than just an innocent school boy. "
 
"And I am his mom unfortunately."
 
"Hey! I don't need you to take care of me all of the time!"
 
"Most of the time you do..."
 
"Ok! But that's not all the time! My real mom had it harder because she had me 24/7!"
 
"Bless her soul then for putting up with you for so long."
 
"Shutup so I can finish!"
 
"Okay brat but hurry up! I told you I was hungry and if you drag this out any longer, then I'm not buying you any McNuggets!"
 
"Alright! Alright! I will! Okay so as you can hear, my friend is very impatient. But I will hurry up for his sake. See! I'm a nice guy! Um. I really hope that I can befriend others in the house. It's always nice to make friends because Bobby is my only friend right now. Not a lot of people liked me when I was in school. Well the girls did but it was only because of my looks and rapping skills so that caused all the guys to hate me. I think I'm really lovable so I guess that means some guys in the house will hate me too but I can't change that. I am looking forward to seeing everyone so please choose me!" And he did a pose with two peace signs and stood there for a couple of seconds. 
 
The camera switches to bambam eating. "This is what he looks like when he is stuffing his face." Bobby says while laughing. "Turn the camera off before you ruin my image! You better edit this out Bobby!" Bambam covers his face while his mouth is filled with nuggets. "Don't worry. I will edit it out and make you look all cute and stuff." He turns the camera towards his own face and shakes his head.
 

 
 
A blurry low quality camera captures an the image of a beige colored wall and a red cotton couch. "Ahhh!!" Someone screams and they fall and land onto the couch before landing on the floor. Popping up in front of the fuzzy camera is a boy with brown hair and pouted lips. "Hello people watching me...whoever you people are." He says strangely before crawling back over to the couch. He turns around and begins his introduction.
 
"Hi hi hi!!!! I am Taehyung Kim!" He says with joy and a huge smile. That smile quickly turns into his sticking his tongue out at the camera. "haha. Sorry. Anyway, I am from a planet that's exactly 200 lightyears away to the left. All you have to do is be sure to make a right after you get off the Milky way. Because I think that's what my dad said to do...So yeah. My sector name on my planet is 'V'. I used that name here on earth to sing and rap at clubs and stuff. I thought the clubs at first were like secret societies so that's why I gave them my sector name instead of my real one but then my mom explained to me that this planet doesn't work like ours does."
 
He looks around him, the image quality of the video still lagging. Then he looks back to the camera. "I've lived on earth for a while now and I want to pursue a vocal career. I saw the show and I knew immediately I wanted to be on there. I never had any friends growing up so I see this as a chance to make friends with people that like to do what I do. I'm very easy going. I like to party too and uh I'm cute!" He says poking his cheeks.
 
"If you guys pick me, I promise to make everyone watching very proud of me. And to anyone that wants to be my fan, I hope we can meet and be friends one day! Thank you! Bye!" And then the camera falls to the ground as he tries to say bye.
 
"Darn it!" is heard before the screen goes black.
 

 
"What up! What up! It's ya boy JB! And no I am not the asian version of Justin Bieber. Just want to clarify that right now. haha." A boy with lightly colored blue hair appears. Piercings places all around his ears as well as two left eyebrow piercings. behind him are multiple pictures of Michael jackson. "I am Jae Bum but for short my friends always just call me JB for short so I decided on using that as a stage name. Uh...let's see what else..uh..Oh yeah! I am 21 years old! I forgot to mention that. Sorry. heheh. Well moving on, I do live by myself. I make a living off of photography ever since I was 18. I had connections through some of my friends and they got me some good deals that started my career."
 
He scratches his cheek. "As of recently though, I have found a huge interest in singing. I mean, I always liked to sing but I never thought much of it back then like I am now. Back then, I used it to pass the time but these days, I  often find myself wanting to do more with my voice. Being a photographer was fun as well as being behind the scenes but I want to be more active and take a new career head on ya know?"
 
"I saw the ad for this show online while I was paying some of my bills and I thought it would be an amazing opportunity. I have always been the type of person to live in the moment. Whatever satisfies me is what I have to do and right now, I want to be a singer. I don't know what I will do after that but that doesn't matter right now. I have been an only child all my life so everything has always been peaceful. Even my few friends are not really loud. My community, and everything has always been on the more subtle side. But I know going into the house, I am going to have to compromise because I know that there will be a lot of personalities in the mix and there will be at least a few of them who are going to be loud. Being a photographer didn't really push me into that side of life but I know my singing career will so I just have to brace myself for that if I'm chosen."
 
He picks up a glass of water and takes a sip before speaking again. "I hope that I am chosen for this and I hope everyone watching has a nice day." he says as he waves to camera before turning it off.
 

YOU AND ALL OF YA

I GOT PLENTY BIGBOOTY ES IN THE BACK OF THE WHIP

Music blares in the background as a man in the studio bobs his head to the beat. He begins to mouth the lyrics as well before looking at the camera and posturing. He turns the music down and bit and smiles. He stops moving around and clears his throat. "Sup. I'm Suga. Some may know me as Agust D which is my old rapper name but that's cool. I now go by as Suga. Thats spelled S.U.G.A." His deep voice echoes throughout the room. 

 
"I am also a producer as well. This song you hear in the background right now is something that I produced. It'snot my rapping you hear on the track but I am featured on it as well. I normally produce for those who can't get ahold of those bigtime producers but are still looking for good quality sound at a good price. I'm all about helping others and i know how hard it can be to find someone willing to help out when you don't have the money for it so thats just a little something about me."
 
His smartphone camera flashes as he glances at his phone. "The is this?" he asks himself as he stares at the phone. He presses ignore and tosses his phone over. "It ain't nobody I need to lose sleep over. So where were we?...Oh yeah. I am a producer and a rapper. I am also 22 years old. So i'm doing a lot for me to be this young. It's also a lot for me because I wasn't a very active person in school. I slept a lot...I'm pretty sure the teachers just didn't want to see me again because I slept quite a lot whenever I was in class. I slept a lot at home too. Sleep is life. I'm cranky when I don't get any sleep as well. "
 
"I've been around plenty of people before so I don't think living in a huge place with a bunch of guys is really going to bother me that much. I can't say the same for others but for me, it's like that. I normally get a long with people but my only issue is that a lot of people judge me really quickly. My face" he points to his face "I don't smile all that much but whenever I'm not, it looks like I always have an attitude even if I don't. So when someone is talking to me, they might think I'm annoyed or something. That's the same with my tone of voice. So I just hope that I don't gotta fight nobody over stupid like that. I can't help my damn face and plastic surgery is too expensive. I'm too swag anyway."
 
He turns the music up slightly and starts bobbing to it. He points to the camera. "So, if you feeling me or if you're interested in giving me a call back, don't be afraid to let me know. Deuces." He chucks up the deuce sign as he turns the camera off.

 
A room full of people appears as a guy on stage raps his last lines. 
 
So I end it here, my bargain with YOU is dead!
up away in flames it went, so now I can move on ahead.
a road carved in stone or road made out of thin air
whether I can see the road or not, my path is finally clear!
 
He drops the mic and the crowd roars in applause. He grabs the mic again and gives a quick thanks to everyone. "Thank you everybody! I'm J.R!" He says loud and clear before exiting the stage. The person holding the camera films JR coming from the stage and back on over towards them. He smiles. "Hi! Are we filming?"
 
"yeah." Someone says.
 
"Oh okay. well let's make it quick. I got another show in an hour." He nods before looking at the camera and adjusting his snapback. "Wassup! I'm Park Jin Young but as you clearly heard from my performance, I go by the name Jr. I am 21 and I am a rapper. What you saw up there" He turns and points to the stage "that was me performing a song I wrote for a competition tonight. Amateur rappers are battling it out and I was just performing an opening song to break the ice for them. They are actually about to start now so that's why I have to hurry this up."
 
He sits down in the chair beside him and folds his hands in his lap. "I've been rapping for a couple of years now and I'm pretty good at it. I always want to expand my horizon when it comes to music. I'm very open minded. and that is what caused me to learn to rap as quickly as  did. My vocabulary and everything. Rapping is just a really fun and expressive experience for me and I hope I can touch others with my lyrics as well."
 
"I'm also a very quick learner so anything anyone throws at me, I can catch it and throw it back in half the time it took whoever to throw it. I hope I can get a long with everyone if I can get in but ya know, I don't know what's gonna happen but good luck to whoever is chosen or whatever. Peace....Alright turn the camera off, they're about to start."
 
"Okay." The guy behind the camera says before clicking it off.
 

 
 
 
Two eyes appear in front of the screen. "Hello. J-hope here reporting for audition." He whispers before backing up. "Hello everybody! I'm J-Hope. That's not my real name of course but it is my stage name. I'm from Atlanta, Georgia. " he smiles brightly while giggling a little. I've been rapping for about a year and a half so I am relatively new to this whole rapping thing. I know some might just see me as some kid who sees others and just wants to follow the leader. Actually, even though it is true that I was inspired to be a rapper by some artists I know, that's not the main reason."
 
He rubs his nose and takes a deep breath. "I don't want to follow the leader. I want to be the leader. All my life, I always put myself second to others. I'm so nice that I always go along with whatever and that does make me look like a follower...no. That does make me a follower but that's not what I want to be. I want to be my own person and rapping has helped me. I can't take people pushing me around no more and whenever I'm rapping, it gives me this overwhelming confidence that I can take on the world. It's a rush. I love that rush. I know there will be many to audition for this and they will probably have so many years under their belt. I want to meet people like that. I want to see what it's like along the line after doing music for so long."
 
He takes a deep breath again. "I want to see myself in someone and get reassurance that I'm going to be okay. I want to be accepted into this experience so that I can see my future. I want this to be the turning point in my life. The part where I know if I need to keep going or to stop all together. I love being all happy and smiles all the time but I need to be demanding. I need to know what I want and I need to learn how to get it and being nice all the time won't get me there. So far, it's gotten me this far but I know that I won't last long if I just continue to let others walk all over me. To all of the staff watching, I hope that we can meet very soon if i am chosen. Thank you." He says before waving goodbye.
 

 
 
 
A tall man sitting at a piano is shown. He glides his fingers across the keys until he reaches the final note. He slowly stops and then turns towards the camera and lightly smiles. "Hi there. I'm Yugyeom. It's nice to meet you all. This" he taps on the keyboard. "Is my baby. I love the piano. I write music on it daily. It's a huge passion for me. I also sing a little. It came naturally since I do it when I'm writing music. I am only at the blooming age of 18 but as of right now, I give piano lessons. It's currently helping me through college."
 
He cuffs his sleeves and his lips. "I think that music now, it has become a way of life for me. I never go a day without it. I always sing melodies that I come up with and I hum the tunes on the subway everyday. Here in New York, it's always busy but some people always find the time to stop me and ask me what song am I singing. They always share this shocked expressions whenever I tell them that it's something that I wrote. Some don't believe me at first but normally, I can convinces them. I record myself all the time and I would show them the videos and they only look at me in awe. It makes me happy to know that my music has this effect on people. I want to see more of it. I want to have a stadium of people gather around to hear me one day.  Just me and no one else. That would make me really happy."
 
He lets out a sigh. "I put music before a lot of people. I've never had a girlfriend because of it either. After I finish schoolwork, music is all that surrounds me. I've had this piano since I was younger so it's a bit old but that's okay. Old is good too. I named this piano Ashlyn. She beautiful. I wish she was a woman and then maybe I could marry her. Haha. That would make life a bit easier."
 
He pauses a bit and looks at the piano. "I won't take up too much time just talking nonsense. Music cannot be expressed that easily through mere words. There is more to it. There is more behind it. I'm not sure if anyone else in that house will feel like I do if I go. Music isn't just one process. There are many paths for it. The only path you don't want to take is the incorrect one. That's all I will say for now. Thank you for watching." He stands up and takes a noble bow.
 

*APPLAUSE*
 
 
"Wasn't that just great! You all have gotten to meet these twelve guy for the first time before they even met each other! But never fear because there is so much more to be seen. Friendships, betrayal, shade, oh yes the shade! It will be thrown and no star the size of the sun is going to make it go away. Surprise surprise as well my viewers. There will be a huge curveball thrown to these guy after they get into this house and you don't want to miss it. Make sure to be here when the show premieres February 14th! Yuh huh! That's valentines day so for all the single people, like myself, instead of cussing out all the couples as we scroll through twitter, facebook, and instagram, we can sit up for a nice night of TV when the show premieres at 8pm EST! I will see you all soon. Once again, I am your host Eric Nam. Bye and have a nice night everybody!"