Chapter Six

The Wallflower { Editing again }

Chapter Six: Crazy Lunch Part 2

~~~~~~~

"My name is Chanyeol, and I am the third oldest in EXO K. I like to play the guitar and and rapping." Chanyeol then looked around, secretly telling s to also introduce themselves. He nudged Baekhyun to introduce himself.

"Yo, I'm Baekhyun! As I think you already know~" Baekhyun ended with a wink. "I'm the second oldest in EXO K."

Amy scoffed in her mind. "Are we going with EXO K first?" She asked.

"I guess?" Suho answered. "I'm Suho, the leader of EXO K, and the oldest."

"I'm Kai!" Kai said with a wink, like Baekhyun. And Amy scoffed yet again...in her mind of course. "I'm the second youngest in EXO K, and is currently free~" Hinting about Amy and Him getting "together".

"Sorry but...I'll pass." She answered politely as possible.

"I'm D.O, third oldest in EXO K." D.O said shortly.

"Um guys?" Amy asked, but faltered when everyone started to stare at her. "You can just tell me your names...I mean it'll make introductions go faster?"

"Yeah, I agree with her." Chen said while nodding.

"Alright then, I'm Sehun." Sehun said blankly.

"Okay then, now is EXO M's turn?" Amy asked. *Wait a minute...Why am I even asking???*

"My name is Kris, leader of EXO M."

"Xiumin!"

"Luhan." He said with a devious smile.

"I'm Chen." Chen said with a kind smile.

*Oh shoot-I hope he doesn't remember me.* She worriedly thought.

"Tao." 

"I'm Lay~" He said while a dimpled smile.

"That's it for introductions-" Suho began.

"I'm Jihye. Queenka, rich, and more prettier and more popular than you." She said with a high pitched tone.

*Gosh...I just want to punch her right now!!*

"Introduce yourself Tinker bell." Kai told Amy.

"Tinker bell?" She questioned.

"Yeah it's my nickname for you."

"Uh...Sure...My name is Amy or Lee Sungmi, as I said earlier. I play the cello."

"Oh! I play the guitar, can I see you play the cello one day?" Lay asked innocently.

"I-I guess.." Amy replied. *Can't say no, or else Luhan would attack me with stuff like "Why? Do you not like us?" *

The bell rang, telling students to get to class. "It was nice meeting you Sungmi!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Yeah, yeah, you too." Amy smiled a fake smile.

~~

Amy was walking to her next class, Science, when Chen ran up to her. 

"Sungmi! Wait up!" Chen shouted. He caught up with Amy and put his arm over her shoulder, even though his heart was beating fast.

*Chen?!?!* Amy screamed in her head. "Chen? Not to be rude, but why are you here?"

"U-Uh, j-just wanting to walk with you to Science." Chen stuttered, but too much for Amy to notice.

"I guess you can.." Amy said while thinking about it.

"We're here!" Chen said when they arrived at the door.

But then Amy realized something. "Wait Chen."

"Yeah?"

"You're not in my class."

"Oh~" He rubbed his neck. "I transferred to this class actually." Then he brightly smiled.

*Oh.My.God.* Amy face palmed and suddenly thought of something. *This school year, is definitely going to be weird.*

~~~~~~

Heyo~ Double update today ^^^ Off topic, but I hate freaking SM even more now. Freaking ISAOAHVUHVGU-okay I'm done. How are you guys doing? Having yummy food to eat? I had left overs from the BBQ we had yesterday, yum~ I think I have the story planned out, but not sure. I might like have a genius moment someday or something.

Song for chapter (I am listening now) is 4Minute-Crazy

​(I love Jihyun's(?) part >< It's the little solo part near the end. You go girl!)