''I think he's gay...''

What Is Love?

**3**

«Who are you? » His smooth voice echoed through my ears. ‘’Damn, he’s very hot!’’ I thought, and then pinched myself. ‘’Snap it off Lisbon’’.

«Who are you? » He asked again. « Are you a fan? How did you get in?» He started to walk towards me, and I kept looking at him. «You know you can’t be here, right?».

«I-I’m Lisbon!» I gasped. «I’m Anna’s daughter and… I was, hmm… Looking for my mom’s office.  I guess this is not it.» My last words made me want to disappear. Of course this wasn’t your mom’s office, Lis!! The guy was about to say something when someone rushes through the rooftop’s door.

«Lis! I looked for you everywhere! Some people said you could be here and…» My mom looked at the guy and smiled. «Oh, I see you’ve met Kai! Kai, this is my daughter, Lisbon. She moved to Korea today! Ah, and Lisbon, Kai is a member of EXO, the group I’m manager of.» She walked towards us. «We need to go now, come on. Moon-Ho is waiting for us! Oh, and Kai, keep practicing! The showcase is almost here!» Kai nodded and looked at me. I could notice a smile in is lips. I bowed to him and follow my mom who was already at the door.

So Kai was his name… He danced really well. So well that I couldn’t kept my eyes of him. «Isn’t he a good dancer?» My mom’s question broke the silence at the elevator. »Y-Yeah.» I gasped and my mom laughed. «You’re a bit blushed. Kai has that effect on girls! But let me tell you something… I think is gay!» She laughed again.

«Gay? Why do you say that?»

«Oh, it’s because I rarely see him with a girl. And he isn’t the only one. I’m not sure but… you never know!» I sighed. My mom used to always make weird conclusions of people, there was even a time that she thought granny was having an affair and she followed her. In the end granny was just attending some dance classes for senior people. I thought she had learned from that, but I was mistaken. The elevator doors opened at the lobby. My mom said goodbye and see you tomorrow to a lot of people and I kept walking to the front door that the guard opened with a big smile. Mom rushed to me and thanked Mr. Lee (the guard) who kept the door opened. She called a taxi and we got in.

«Mom.. So the group you’re managing is hmm.. ESO?» I looked at her, who was looking at her phone.

«No no, EXO! And yes. They’re pretty popular here in Korea. Kai is the main dancer along Lay from EXO M… There is EXO K and EXO M, you know? And together they’re EXO and…» She explained me everything about EXO. She made such a detailed description of the EXO members that I started to think that the guy I almost bumped at the elevator was D.O, who she also said that was gay (but this one she was 100% sure). She even told me she would take me to SM Party this weekend for me to meet them and the other artists. I wanted to say no, but she would take me anyway. She kept talking about her company and life here in Korea. It was summer vacation and I had plenty of time to adapt. At least that was what I thought. My eyes started closing and I leaned my head to the taxi’s window. The trip wouldn’t take long but I still decided to take a nap. My mom was saying something about she would love if I made a casting for SM when I fall asleep…

-Lisbon, we’re here!- I wake up with mom’s words and look around. Through the taxi’s window I see a quite big house surrounded by tall trees and bushes. My mom opens my door and I get out.- This is Moon-Ho’s house. Oh, and I forgot to tell you that will won’t be the only child here. Moon-Ho’s nice, Kim Bona is living here too. Her parents are not in Korea at the time…

-Oh, right. Does she have my age?- I close the door

-She’s eight… -My mom smiles. She knew I didn’t like kids. They were noisy, messy and stubborn. I sigh and look at the house.

-Ok, let’s go see the house and meet Lee Bona.