you can only impress certain pple at a time-.-

I'm his WIFE...yes its a crime-.-*COMPLETE*
im backs~~~~
im glad to receive comments eventhough some of you are busy with school

Aoi:hahas its actually quite normal for guys to be like that...plus...they can be quite lonely cos of the contracts-.-

Yes:):thanks for liking it:)hahas

гαγ • τнє гσвστ :hahas im glad youre my loyal supporters:D

purplepup17 :lol I agree with you^^

Yuki:sigh...where can you find such loyal guys in this world...

Hikari :lol the staff people should be fired XD

Smileheart:hahas I thank you for reading all my fics XD

Airah:hahas im glad I made you laugh^^

KibumLovesLyn:aww...:(i pity your aunt...hope she finds THE ONE:)

shineegirl88:hahas hes loyal and sweet...what more can a girl ask from him XD

sokachangmin:hahas fire the STAFF!! XD

lets continue shall we~~~
*********************************************************
CHAPTER 7:you can only impress certain pple at a time-.-

taemin kissed me goodbye and left with the guys.
minho piggy-backed him in the van.

"mrs lee,dont worry.I wont make taemin over-work himself today,"promised the manager before driving them back.

the guys waved at me and their van were soon out of sight.
I let out another cough and pulled out my phone.

"secretary kim,I cant go to work today.I have the fever..."my voice trailed off when I heard some of me female staff cheering happily.

it was obvious this turned my call to loudspeaker.

"wait...i changed my mind,im going to work today.we are going to have a LONG meeting."

there were grunts in the background and i couldnt help but sneer.
its their own fault for being like this to their boss.
they should know that i could have easily dock their pay and fire them but i was nice.
seriously...you can only impress certain people at a time-.-

~end of your POV~

despite your fever deteriorating,you still held on to the pain.
you even carried out the meeting;wiping the cold sweat of your face occasionally.
the building seemed cooler than before.

as you weakly carried on to the documents,you couldnt help but eavesdrop on a conversation.

"that old aunty...finally god is on our side and she got a fever as retribution.girls,you know what?I bribed the security officer to lower the temperature of this place.genius arent I?"your secretary grinned evilly.

trying your best to surpress your anger,you clenched your fist.

"what did I do to make you hate me so much?arent i already being nice by giving you all extra salary unlike other companies?"you thought,trying to fight back your tears.

with a long sigh'you mantained your composure and straightened your back.
ignoring the rest of the talk,you marched back in your office and slammed the door shut.

~taemin's POV~

me and the guys were rehearsing for our stage performance the next day.
everything needs to be perfect.

"jonghyun hyung...I got a boo-boo,"cooed minho hyung,showing his finger to him.

I rolled my eyes.
sometimes I wonder...what would happen if our fans find out that the FLAMING CHARISMA is in fact a childish boy?

truthfully,we all have a secret and that was...each of us are not exactly who everyone thought we are on stage.

minho hyung was actually a chidish brat and have feelings for jonghyun hyung.
he's not gay...its just that,he has a baby brother complex to hyung.

"minho ah,I'm busy packing up all your stuff right now so ask kibum hyung for help,"jonghyun hyung muttered.

minho stomped his foot repeatedly until he had no choice but to resume his doings later.
YES...the UMMA in SHINEE is actually not KIBUM hyung,but JONGHYUN hyung-.-

"jinki hyung help me with the dance.I need to do it in a show later,"kibum hyung said to hyung.

jinki hyung then nodded and did a perfect 'chu' dance.
kibum hyung tried his best to copy him but accidentally trip.

=.=...I KNOW WHAT YOU ALL ARE THINKING.
jinki hyung is actually not the one who is clumsy...its actually kibum hyung.

"whatever he does its kibum-condition,"jinki hyung .

hyung is having fun singing that since he cant make fun of him like that on-air.
kibum hyung pouted then tried his best again but failed yet again.

jinki hyung then told him to give up and asked him to perform 'muzik' later instead.
in real life...the real master of girl group dances is not KIBUM hyung...but JINKI hyung

blame lee soo man for making us be the opposite of who we are...

while everyone was busy in their own world,i suddenly received a call.

"is this president lee's husband?your wife had just fainted in the office sir,"informed the voice on the line.

upon hearing the news,I hang up the call and rushed there without thinking of the consequences.

right now...my wife matters most.

~end of taemin's POV~

taemin called out for a taxi and head over to your company worriedly.
he entered inside and was stopped by a security.

"woah little boy...you arent suppose to trespass private property,"the old man said.

taemin gave him a glare.
the guy gasped;recognising him.

"omo im sorry taemin-gun.you need to see the president for a discussion I presume,"the guy said,allowing him to enter.

taemin just passed;not bother to answer him.
the guy must have thought he was here to talk about the photoshoot the other day.

taemin pressed the lift level and anxiously waited.
once he reached,he got out and walked through the offices.

"KYAAH!!WHAT IS LEE TAEMIN DOING HERE?!"cried some of the staff.

taemin tried to get in your office but your secretary stopped him.

"sorry,but president is currently busy so she cant see you,"she lied.

taemin shoved her aside.

"IM BRINGING MY WIFE TO THE HOSPITAL!!"

almost everyone froze in shock.
they did not seem to believe him.
taemin muffled a curse under his breath and got in.

there you were;on the floor unconscious.

"honey,wake up!!"taemin mumbled,feeling your forehead.

your fever seemd to have worsen from moments ago.
taemin quickly carried you bride-style and got out.

"secretary kim,call the ambulance NOW!"he ordered the woman.

with that,taemin brought you down and waited for its arrival.

he was going to be in deep soon...
***********************************************************
oh...people found out XD
muahaha
5 comments to update:)

9 januaray 2010
9:30pm
singapore time

hahas imagine shinee really having alter-egos XD