Miss you

The kill
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Warning ... ? This contain some sensitive topics, I think. (sorry ?)

 

 

Jimin … It’s been a year since you…since that happened.
I couldn’t say a proper goodbye to you. When I think of all the things I didn’t say to you, I feel regretful.
You don’t know how much I miss you. It’s been so hard for me. I wish you were still here. I try to kill the pain…
I don’t know what to do anymore. I am trying my best, just like I swore to you, but it’s not that easy. Somehow forgetting you is something I can’t even envision. I thought it would be easier.


 


I hate you, I hate you for leave me alone, here, without you. I hate you for not taking me with you. I hate you for all the happy days we shared, because we can’t make more a single of them anymore. I hate you, because you promised me that you’d never leave me.
But …I can’t hate you. After all, I still love you, and I always do. Believe me when I say I love you.
What can I do? What can I do to get you back? For you to come back to me? I’ve thought about it, but I don’t know what to do.
The only thing I want is to feel your love again.
Why do you do this to me? What I have done to you? Am I a bad boy? If only you could tell me…
I can be good. I can be anything you want. Please come back. I beg you, Jimin. I can’t live like this anymore.
The emptiness is overwhelming. I wish I’m only dreaming, that you’d still be next to me.


Ah, Jimin, I will do everything just to be by your side, and I know what to do. Maybe you’ll be angry, but I don’t care. I only want to see you and be forever with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter