EVENTS.

         ASHRIETTE UNIVERSITY - CLOSED

the events. 


Ashriette Valentine Dance

Start : 130215, Friday 0000KST
End : 140215, Saturday 0000KST
Venue : Event Hall
Theme : Formal aka Boys in suits; Girls in dress.
HIGHLIGHT : @confesshrt will be open for all sort of dedications. so send in some.

Food & Drinks will be provided.

Pre Dance Event ;
oo1. For everyone, you have 48 hours from now to mention us to indicate that you’ve read this so you won’t disappear on the day of the event and leave your partner alone.
oo2. For males, you have 3 days to leave your name at this padlet, here : http://padlet.com/ashriette/a818l7sjb9ya
oo3. For females, you girls have 3 days to leave your name under the boy you want to go to the dance with.
oo4. For males, after the 48 hours, if you have more than a girl, you choose one and ask her to go to the dance with you. If you have only one name, you ask her then.
oo5. Fret not if you have no partner, we will pair you up.
oo6. As there’s an uneven number of males and females, we apologise if some of you girls aren’t paired up with a male.
oo7. Once a pair is made, the male should dm the base.

This is not a matchmaking event. This is just an event for you people to talk to each other. Remember that. But of course, if something happened, it’s all good too.

Rules ;
oo1. Since this is a 24 hours event, to ensure that everyone gets to enjoy it. The no timezone rule applies.
oo2. Once again, no replying of old mentions.
oo3. Before the event, maybe discuss with each other the timing you guys will be able to make it. So your partner won’t be alone.
oo4. Please please please, do not be irresponsible and leave your partner alone. At least come on for an hour or something.
oo5. Please have fun.

--


Ashriette Welcome party ;

Date ; 010215 sunday
Time Start ; 0900 KST

Activities ;
Mini Carnival : Ends 1830
Campus Tour One : 1500
Campus Tour Two : 1700
Welcome Dinner : 1900 ( we will be talking about the clubs here )

Venue ;
Mini Carnival ; Hallway
Tours : Around The Campus
Dinner/Party : Main Hall

Time Ends ; 2200 KST

Things To Note ;
oo1. No replying of old mentions
oo2. As stated in the general rules, we are following KST during events. So follow it.
oo3. Any updates, we will inform you guys.
oo4. Try to come on.