DORMITORY RULES.

         ASHRIETTE UNIVERSITY - CLOSED

DORMITORY RULES

Everybody requires shelter in order to survive, and Ashriette University provides this. It's convenient and within the school compound. There's no need for you to travel home everyday. Please read everything below diligently.

There are two dormitories in Ashriette University - the West Wing and the East Wing. Both of which has a dorm ‘head’ -one of your fellow students. The job of your dorm head is to make sure you follow the rules given below, you pay your monthly fees and plan events for you and your dorm mates.

West Wing ; 
Dorm Head - Name

East Wing ; 
Dorm Head - Lee Jieun

Rules ; 
oo1. You have to make sure you attend events for your dorm, and to not to bother other dorm events. If unable, please do inform your dorm leader or the school council.
oo2. Every month, you will pay your fees. If fail to provide this, you will immediately be kicked out from the dorm.
oo3. To apply for a room in a dorm, you will need certain amount of tweets. Every month (everyone's due date will be different) you will need to pay fees and this will depends on the room you selected. Please see the price grids above.
oo4. Those who does not have a dorm -well there’s always a hallway you can live in.
oo5. You cannot change room or dorm until you have paid both the deposit and a full month rental fee. To change dorm or room, inform your dorm head before you can apply once again.

And if you have decided you really need a place to live in, fill in this form here.

Dorm leader rules ;
You need to submit an event for your dorm a week prior the event date, Only those who belongs to the dorm can attend. You will be informed, 2 weeks prior the date.

Any problems with your dorm members, please contact the base or one of the student council.

1213.Delux.Single-613ac9cd-f285-4b7e-9d1
Single Studio, without kitchen ;
Deposit : 300 tweets.
Monthly payment : 300 tweets ( Hiatus excused. ) 1vgNzis.png
Deluxe Studio, with kitchen.
Single Deposit : 3000 tweets. 
Double Deposit : 500 tweets per pax.
Monthly Payment : single : 2000 tweets, Double : 550 tweets each.