Intro

Unavoidable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the year 2020 World War III was at its peak. Scientist come up a chemical that suppresses the soil that is touches the ability to sustain life. The first bomb that was launched with this chemical landed in South Korea. Many died, thousands affected by the chemical got sick and millions of people lost their homes. Soon after Japan was hint. This time it was different the chemical combines with the radioactive chemicals left from the atomic tomb in World War II. This combination causes a new type side effects a virus transmitted just from human saliva alone. The people that have been affect started to show signs of aggression and started to bite the healthy people around them. Scientist tried desperately to find the cure but they couldn’t the virus evolution rate was too high. The leaders of the nations called a meeting to resolve their problem and to find a solution for their new problem. The called all the top scientist to come up with a solution. It was well over six months after the bombing of Japan and the virus has spread throughout Asia and most Europe. Dr.Anna Hudson suggest an idea that would seem ridiculous in a normal situation but this was not a normal stitution.

 

“At the rate the virus is going it wouldn’t even take a year for it to spread all over the world.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter