Chapter 2

Need You, Miss You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Igeon Overdose~ too much, neoya, your love~" the speakers blasts all throughout the practice room. EXO is having their final practice for their comeback "Overdose", just like what they have said in the articles that they'd comeback more prepared and with more good music, with that promise EXO is doing everything to show the public a new side of them once again.

 

All members are practicing all their individual parts in front of the mirror, but there's this one person who is at the corner of the room sitting like a loner among the 12 members. Kris noticed the missing member and goes to talk to him. 

 

"Suho ya, why are you alone here? let's practice together" Kris said encouraging suho to stand up, but then suho rejected him and just give him a small smile before gesturing kris to go back in the middle of the room. 

 

Kris insisted and sat beside suho, "Wouldn't it be nice if you share what's on your mind with your hyung?" Kris said as he sat beside suho leaning his back in the wall. 

 

"I told you it's nothing, i'm just tired. Go back there and practice, you would go to china tomorrow right?" Suho said as he looked at kris before looking ahead again. 

 

Kris chuckled "You haven't change Junmyeon, you're still stubborn. But you know that I love you that's why you're being like that" Kris jokingly said as he nudged suho to make him feel better, while suho on the other hand managed to let out a small smile. 

 

"Well if you want time I could just live you alone, but don't forget that if you need someone to talk to or someone to be by your side then just call us. Were here for you alright?" Kris told suho as he stood up and patted suho's shoulder before leaving him in the corner.

 

Suho smiled at himself thinking that he's very thankful to have such members by his side. He hopes that EXO would last forever despite the hates that they've been recieving. Even though Suho knows himself that nothing lasts forever, everything in his life doesn't last, but he just hopes that EXO is an exception in that saying. 

 

 

SUHO'S POV (Point of View)

 

I feel so tired and exhausted from everything, our comeback preparations, our very first practice, and her. I don't know, I just want to enjoy this times with my members and forget all the bitter sweet memories that had happen to me. I feel happy, tired, and sad at the same time, what's happening to me? my members and even fans noticed that something's wrong with me these days. 

 

I don't know, but why do I feel like something bad would happen? 

 

I took out my phone and goes to real time music to check the charts, but something had caught my attention. A group has caught my attention. I downloaded the album as I saw that it's #1 in real time charts. I stared at the album cover before listening to the songs starting with the title song, I plugged my earphones and starts to torture myself. 

 

"Mr Chu~ ipseul wiae Chu"

 

I smiled to myself as I listen to the first song, Apink would always be Apink. Their cute like songs would never fail to make you smile and feel energetic. But just as I have thought, this smile of mine would disappear once I hear her voice. 

 

"Maeil maeil bwado nan deo johajyeo
Dubeon sebeon naui boreul kkojibeo bwado"

 

I paused the song for awhile before playing it again, her voice is still as lovely as before. The world doesn't know that up until now I wouldn't be tired listening to her voice even though it still hurts inside, her voice still doesn't fail to make my heart beat. It may sound cliche or too cheesy but that's what she did to me. 

 

"Behind that lovely voice, she's the person who broke my heart"

 

Something inside me just suddenly spok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter