Chapter 1

Need You, Miss You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: italic = flashbacks, bold= random thoughts/words

 

 

A year passed since that incident happened, for chorong it's still a very fresh wound. She can't keep focus, she can't think straight. This year Apink would make a comeback with "Mr Chu" showing their fairy like concept once again. It's 2014 and Chorong can't seem to forget what happened a year ago, her members did everything to comfort her, their manager gave her some solo activities to clear her mind, but nothing can seem to take away the thing that is going on chorong's mind. 

 

February 2, 2014. Apink was called by the CEO. Nervous steps filled the stairs of the Cube building, as one by one apink members goes inside the room of the ceo. As they go in the ceo is busy signing some papers in his desk, he noticed the presence of the members and stood up to bow to them. He goes to them and asked them to sit in the couch, as he sits on one of the couch too. 

 

"So.." the ceo started, "Your album is in preparation already and the producers said that we lacked 2 more songs for the album. I remember that Chorong writes lyrics right? Well if ever, I would like to give you a chance to once again write for your album" the ceo said.

 

Chorong was wide eyed for a moment before deciding to speak "You mean.. I get to write 2 of the songs on our album?" She asked the CEO once more with furrowed eyebrows. 

 

The CEO nodded "Yes, we'll give you one month? Is it alright? Then pass the lyrics to the producer and they'll help you arrange the song. It might not be easy but Chorong-ah just think of it as once of a life time chance for you to show the public your skills in composing" the ceo said as he gave chorong a fatherly smile. 

 

The members looked at chorong with envy gazes "Aw unnie, you should do it! Even though I envy you alot but I know you deserve it!" Bomi playfully said. Chorong looked at the CEO before looking at her members, she smiled to herself before saying "I'll do it." 

 

 

---

 

 

"12:03 AM" Chorong said as she looked at the clock beside her before looking back at the blank white piece of paper in front of her. Hours passed after the CEO told her to write lyrics for their album but until now she hasn't write anything. She even watched dramas such as "Pinnochio" but she still doesn't have any idea on her mind.

 

After minutes of having an intense staring contest with the blank paper, chorong grabbed her phone and starts playing with her phone. She found herself looking at the "Images" folder and looks at past selcas and photos. As she scrolled way back down, there's a photo that caught her attention with the caption "내가 보호자 해요 (i'm your guardian)" Chorong squinted her eyes before closing her phone. She sighed deeply before reminiscing old memories years ago. 

 

"Chorong-ah. Take a picture of me" someone told chorong but she wouldn't budge from her position and continue eating her favorite chicken feet. The person stared at her before shaking her shoulders once again. 

 

"Ya chorong-ah take a picture of me!!" the person said a little bit louder. Chorong turned her back around and glared at the person.

 

"Kim Junmyeon, do you know that in this kind of time you are really annoying?" Chorong said as she crossed both of her arms on her chest. Junmyeon looked at chorong before giving her a cheeky smile. 

 

"Park Chorong do you know that at times like this, you are really really cute!" Junmyeon said as he pinched both chorong's cheeks which he recieved with a hard push on his chest before turning her back from him and continues to eat her chicken feet.

 

Junmyeon took out a polaroid camera before taking a selca, he took out a pen marker from his bag and waits for the film to finish. Once the picture was fully okay, he wrote something on the picture. 

 

"Chorong ah, take this." Junmyeon g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter