Exodus

DANGEROUSLY ENAMORED

I can't even see the rising fire before me

So I'm slowly burning

 

So. ing. High.

 

That's what Baekhyun feels right now.

 

And he hasn't even taken a crack or any kind of drug; not even been drinking for long enough to be drunk.

Yet he acts completely like a high and drunk person would be.

He needed this. He thought he'll party the hardest for the last time before his freedom will be taken away from him.

Yes, his freedom. The last thing he would give up yet he can't exactly protect it well when his precious baby is on the line.

By ‘baby’ means his most beloved red Lamborghini. His father has finally done it, not only freezing all his cards and bank accounts--- he can take it all, he might be flashy but he's not a fan of spending money over luxurious items; yet it's a different story when his car is involved. It's the only thing that he values the most, even loving it more than his relatives and friends and hook-ups. He still thinks his father is inspired by his bestfriend, Jongin's father, on how the latter encouraged his son in taking over the company. And so doing the same thing to him.

He mutters profanities and goes towards the bar area after taking his fill on the dance floor. It's only fitting that he'll let loose on Jongin's party. He blames it to him for giving his father some ing idea about taming the prodigal son or whatever.

After singing a number of songs, his voice has been hoarse and taking a long drag of beer has eased him.

He slumped more on his stall seemingly lost in thought as he watches his thumb run against the bottleneck of his drink. He heard his name being called more than once yet he didn't bother looking for whoever that caller is. He wanted to relax; maybe he can talk this to his father. He only wants to play. He didn't give a damn about all the corporate stuffs.

He wanted to act young as he is.

Before he could finish his drink, some man took the seat next to him and Baekhyun heard him, with a deep masculine voice, the man calls for the bartender. Baekhyun finds the man's voice one of a kind that he sort of wanted to glance at this man but then again, he didn't bother.

 

Whisky on the rocks.

He noted that, the man probably wanted to be rough yet in control.

Still Baekhyun didn't care enough to take a glance. It's when he's on his third bottle and he's feeling hot and the man's arm brushes his side that he took his cue to satisfy his secret curiosity over his seatmate. 

Finally he tilted his head to look at the man sitting next to him. And he really should not have done that. Because he likes surprises so much it's becoming dangerous. That's why when his heart skips a beat at the sight of the man; he can't hide the grin in his face.

What a surprise.

The man is obviously very tall. Baekhyun can tell even both of them sitting. The man is tall, dark, and handsome. Though in his pale complexion, he is dark by the means of his stare. And Baekhyun likes it dark.

The man's dark rich hair is slicked back in a very neat way and Baekhyun is very much tempted to run his fingers just to measure how long the strands are. No, not really. Truth is he simply wanted to mess it up. He figured the man will look hotter with his hair messed up.

Thick brows forming a frown, lips shut tight, and hard eyes all directly pointing at Baekhyun.

And yes, Baekhyun thought the man is definitely able.

It excited him that he can't decide if he wants the man or fully clothed because the latter looks like a model of GQ with his not-a-single-dust-nor-unwanted-fold business attire. And that explains his poison, the man is perfectly neat and one can tell that he exercises control a little bit too much than the usual.

Baekhyun his lips and the man frowned harder, grunting softly while scouting a little farther as if he's irritated. As if Baekhyun is some kind of a dangerous untamed... animal that is definitely not good for him.

And he is. Because what Baekhyun thinks right now is badly dangerous.

 

 

"Bad day?" He asked, starting a conversation.

The man didn't answer. And damn if it made Baekhyun want him even more. He his lips. No one resists his charms before. Even straight guys turn gay when he pushes a little more.

“You got company?” He tried once again.

The man glanced at him slightly and nodded before going back to his drink. Whatever. Baekhyun thought. Feeling a little lightheaded and aggressive, he decided to work for it if he wanted to eat the man for tonight.

 

He starts with intentio-- accidentally elbowing the glass of the next guy a little bit carelessly that the very neat and tight dress shirt of the man is now stained with alcohol.

The man managed to hold the glass before it hits the floor. Baekhyun immediately stood from his seat and moved closer to the guy, innocently apologizing for his intended clumsiness as he grabbed his hankie to wipe off the stain,

"Aish..." the other muttered.

Baekhyun smirked, totally confusing the other man, he rests his hand on the latter's thigh, leans closer and whispers, "Hey, I know a place where we can take these mess off."

 

The hotel room appears to be shaky for Baekhyun who had bottles of drink tonight but it didn't stop him from latching in to the temptation right in front of him, if more, it actually makes things crazier for him.

Grabbing the man's shirt, he started undoing the buttons but tight hands caught his wrist before Baekhyun could proceed to the third button.

"What are you doing?" the man asked.

Baekhyun snorted before he replies, "Taking your clothes off."

"No nee--"

"Shh..." Baekhyun yanks his left hand lightly to cover it on the man's mouth, he thinks the man is so nosy, "I got this, I got this" He assured.

The man looks at him amused and confused and some other emotion Baekhyun can't exactly figure out but he didn't care, he's so busy ing the man's shirt.

When all the buttons came undone and Baekhyun stepped back to properly see the half man, he unashamedly roams his eyes from the man's chest down to his hard abs before looking at his face.

He can see the man is a bit uncomfortable with this as he swallowed, Baekhyun's eyes flicker on the movement of his throat.

It just made him more heated as he sighs and steps closer to the man once again, running his hands against the latter's chest.

", you're so hot."

"What the--"

The man's line was again cut-off rather alarmingly as Baekhyun started to act like he is heaving, one hand covering his mouth, the other hand landing on the former's arm for support.

"Hey..." The other asks while removing Baekhyun's hand so that he can reply to him and see clearly what is wrong.

"Fi--"

Fine but Baekhyun actually heaves rather grossly. Some landed on the man's arms, more on the floor.

"!" The man cursed but Baekhyun flew to the bathroom before he heard him.

His face was planted to the toilet bowl as he empties all the poison in his stomach.

 

 

The sound of shower initially registers into him. So close like he can feel it. To that, Baekhyun opens his eyes. He found himself seated on the damn cold floor tiles of the bathroom. His neck stiff from the uncomfortable position he has been-- head rested on the closed toilet bowl. He realized that he's not the only person in the bathroom; he looked up to find the shower on and the person taking one.

"Oh !" He swore.

"What the--" The man turned in his way obviously sounding angry and grumpy and so dead scary.

Baekhyun can't actually see him under the shower curtains so when he heard the man's full deep voice, Baekhyun has lost it.

He was so ed. He can't believe he stayed the night over after ing--- moreover when he's drunk. And him hard; it's with a man. He was trying to remember the last memory he had last night, damn he can't remember being interested to any man last night. This is utter bad luck. He never s a man when he's drunk. He has never been that careless, never been so messy, never that reckless. He thought the possibility of being drugged but damn he had been cleaned for more than a year now, he stopped all dangerous stuffs the moment he graduated his teenage years. Cursing, he stood up. Much so tempted to see the face of his one night stand, yet he didn't risk being on the red flag. There must be no room for assumptions and expectations for both parties and because he can't even remember a thing, it's better if he just makes his exit now. Making sure he'll get tested later.

"I'll uh..." he said, fingers pointing to the door. He didn't care if the man got him; all he cares is running off.

He tiptoed fast to the door, twisted the handle, and about to scream victory when he opens it,

But the door was pushed closed almost in a second.

"Not so fast." The man whispered against his ear. Baekhyun felt the shiver run around his body.

His voice.

God his voice.

It's familiar but still no recollection at all,

He swallowed before slowly turning around to face the man.

Within a moment, Baekhyun understood.

It's a face he still can't remember but he knew it.

Drunk Baekhyun couldn’t stand a chance with that face. He knew he was always a er for beautiful ones. And damn the man before him for being so beautiful, he sighs, no wonder he's tempted.

The man's face was so white and flawless, his dark hair down and a little curly and still wet from shower; his arms look strong, his muscles firm and everything about him is fuc--

"..not listening."

Baekhyun snaps from his thoughts, "Sorry what?"

"Never mind. I no longer care about your intentions for dragging me into this mess." the other man said. Hand slipping down the door as he steps back to gave Baekhyun his space.

"I don't remember about last night. Did we ?" Baekhyun asked, his tone similar to asking if 'Did we eat?', 'Did we drink?' something like that.

"What?" if the guy is shocked or something similar to that, well he hid his expression very well, that or he is simply not startled by Baekhyun's question.

Maybe the man gets asked the same question a lot of time.

"No. We didn't." he answered irritatedly.

"Oh. Okay. Um, I need to go. I have work... this early."

"Okay."

That was easy.

Baekhyun thought as he was running his out the room.

It's such a shame when the man was indeed so handsome for his taste. It's been so long since he was attracted to a man.

 

 

 

"Relax..." Baekhyun assures his assistant who appears to be so nervous and unsettled.

"Sir, I won't be like this if only you're not late. You don't know President Park." his assistant said while pacing and Baekhyun wanted to tie him somewhere, he's making him so dizzy and he has not yet fully recovered from his hangover.

"Of course I don't know him. Since when did our family do business with the Parks?"

"Since yesterday. And this merger is very important to Chairman Byun, we need to make it happen." His assistant pushed the up button of the floor.

"You've been saying that since this morning, I get it."

"Oh my God!" His assistant gasped while looking at his phone

"What?"

"President Park just arrived and is now waiting in your office." soon as the elevator doors opened, they slide in and pressed the 33rd floor.

"Then it's good, he also got late, make him wait til we get there."

"You don't understand, he'll be leaving in 5 no, 2 minutes." after some minutes they, arrived at the floor and his assistant practically run off the hallway.

"Dude calm down, not everyone is as time freak as you are"

"Sir, the office receptionist just said President Park is leaving in a minute,"

""

 

 

Just when Baekhyun was about to take the knob, the door was pushed opened from inside.

"Oh" He said, eyes following the motion of the knob

"President Park" He heard his assistant speak

Slowly, Baekhyun lifted his gaze from the knob to the man in suit in front of him and he can't help his gasp.

Standing before him is the man from this morning, wearing a very expensive tailored blue suit and pants. Baekhyun is positive that he is drooling because the man looks as deliciously y as .

 

He wished he is hallucinating. He wished he isn't hallucinating. He can't figure it out. He wanted to run away and get closer at the same time.

"I'm Baek-- Byun Baekhyun."

"Park Chanyeol." the man said, introducing himself. And of course wearing his trademark frown.

Taking in, Baekhyun answered absentmindedly, "Pleasure to meet you President Park."

. Talk about getting so ed.

 


hello! it's been so long, so longgg~~ sorry for not updating, arghh i want to write more but im so busy lately, thank you so much for all the upvotes, subs, and comments, i know i mess up and badly but still thanks a lot, hope i'll be able to talk to you guys and reply to you all soon :) have a great day!