Just Fine

Tell Me

Two days had passed since you last hung out with Jisoo. And yet you still hadn't called or sent a text to Jb, asking him to talk to you. You didn't want to feel the rejection you had once felt again, and even though you weren’t living with Jb anymore, staying with Jackson was surprisingly more enjoyable than you thought it would be; and a whole lot less awkward. Not that you thought Jackson was a person that would not be suitable to live with, it was just you always kind of saw him as too carefree of a person. But for some reason when it can to you he was extremely warmhearted and supportive, you always just thought he was being nice to you because you were his best friend’s girlfriend.

It was Monday, and you were in no mood to go to work, but you worked yourself out of bed. You determined it would be a good idea to go to work that it would help take your mind off some of your worries.

Sliding out of bed you turned around to put back the blankets and adjust the pillows. After checking to make sure the bed look neat you took a step back to look at your new room. The day Jackson moved you into his old studio you never really took out the time to admire how he decorated. He painted all but one wall a light lilac, your favorite color. How he was able to get the paint done in that short amount of time you never knew. You just assumed that is why he wasn't able to paint the last wall, though it looked great with or without paint. He moved in his old white dresser for you to use. At first you refused to use it, as he wouldn't have a place to put his clothes. But he later mentioned that, “he had been meaning to buy a larger dresser, since that one was too small for all of his thingsOkay Jackson, you thought to yourself while sarcastically shaking your head. Even though you couldn't really call this place home, it sure felt like it because of all that Jackson had done. "That idiot" you hushed under your breathe as you walked into the bathroom to get ready.


As you opened the door to leave your bathroom you glanced at the clock seeing that it was 9:30, you had to be at work at 10. It's not that you worked particularly far, but you had a tendency to always get stuck in traffic, as you worked in the city. "" you yelled while running to your dresser to pull out an outfit. You quickly grabbed a pair of black fitted jeans and a peach colored blouse, along with the pair of pearl earrings you had set the night before on top of the dresser. Slipping on a pair of flats, you quickly grabbed your coat and purse ran out of the bedroom. But not before you collided with Jackson as you opened the door.

You opened your eyes while slowly pushing off from the floor to pick yourself up.

“Ow my head” you said as you lifted your hand to your forehead. Bringing your hand to your face you saw red. It was blood!

“Maybe you should watch were you’re going hmm” Jackson said as he stood while clenching his nose.

Jackson began to tilt his head back while cupping his free hand under his chin to catch any blood from hitting the floor, “I think I’m gonna need surgery”. He tried to giggle but he started choking instead, forgetting his was still holding his nose.

You grabbed his arm and dragged him into the kitchen. “Sit down” You said gently pushing him into the seat. You reached for the kitchen towel hanging on the stove to fill it with ice for his nose.

Jackson stood up and walked towards you, “Its fine I got it”. He reached for the towel, only for you to quickly swipe it away from him.

“No, sit back down I made you get the bloody nose, let me fix your face” Opening the freezer you grabbed a few pieces of ice and put them in the towel. “Maybe you should learn how to knock”, you said as you turned around to hand him the ice.

“Well I was, and then you smashed my face in with your face” He said while reaching for the ice.

“Well, I’m sorry it’s just that I am running late for work” You said before you started to run down the hall back to your room to get cotton balls.

“Then go to work, I’ll be fine!” Jackson attempted to yell at you, forgetting once again that his hand was still covering his nose, not allowing for his voice to carry into the other room.  

“What was that?” You asked as you returned into the kitchen, the cotton balls still in your hand.

“I said its okay I got this, it’s just a bloody nose after all”. He said while reaching his hand out to take the cotton balls from you.

Almost throwing the cotton balls at him you turn quickly to grab your bag and coat, heading towards the door realizing that you are now VERY late to work.

“Thank you so much, I’m really sorry about your nose, I promise I’ll make it up to you when I get off work”.

“Oh will you now”? Jackson said while attempting to raise his eyebrows.

“Shut up Jackson” you said with a light giggle as you ran out the door.

 

 

 

~So sorry if you all were hoping JB would be in this one....:p I Plan on putting him in the next chapter for sure! This story will begin to unfold in the next chapter I promise. :]


 

.