Part I

Tell Me

Putting the keys into your car you started the engine and backed the car from the parking spot. You were just getting a few things from the grocery store so you could go home and cook dinner for you and your boyfriend. You and Jaebum had been dating for a little over 2 years and every once and a while you would cook his favorite meal; ramen. Knowing that is was his favorite you decided to get an extra amount just in case he wanted seconds, along with grabbing a bottle of soju. It was Friday, and it was a typical ritual of having a few shots of soju to release some stress from the hectic week. With it being Friday and during rush hour, you figured it was going to take you longer to get home so you quickly pulled out your cell phone to call your bf to tell him you may be running late. Putting the phone to your ear, you only recall hearing it ring twice before it went to voicemail. Instead of worrying you simply left a voicemail. “Jb, I’m running a little late because of all of this traffic, but I have your favorite and I’ll be home soon to get dinner started, if you want could you please start a pot of water, if not it’s okay, don’t worry about calling me back, okay bye.” Tossing the phone to the passenger seat, you then proceed to drive home.

Normally you were never so fortunate to find a parking spot right in front of your apartment, but today was your lucky day. “Hmmm, maybe I should go inside to ask him to help bring all of this in...” you contemplated. You then picked up your cellphone from the passenger seat, along with your purse and proceeded to get out of the car and walk towards the front entry way of the apartment complex. It had been about a year now that you and Jb had been living together, and you were both lucky enough to only have one neighbor on the bottom floor, an older woman that would often see you and say hello. Once inside the entry way you ran the buzzer hoping your boyfriendwould hear it and buzz you in. *buzz*...nothing. You leaned back slightly to look outside to see if you could see his car, it was parked exactly two cars in front of yours. Hmmm, you thought I wonder if he’s taking a nap and that’s why he’s not answering.  You rang once more, but still no answer. Rather than cause a seen ringing obnoxiously you simply took out your key and let yourself in the front entry door. You let out a small sigh as you climbed the stairs to the second floor. "I really hope he isn’t taking a nap, I don’t want to wake him up, but then again I also don’t want to have to bring all that stuff in”. Turning the corner you looked up, only to see your two suitcases and a box with some of your belonging sitting right outside of your door. “What the hell!” you whispered under your breathe. Looking through the box you noticed that it was a mixture of some of your clothing and your laptop.  Setting you purse down on the suitcases you reached for your phone and called Jb.  No answer. “Seriously!” You then reached for your keys and put them into the lock, only for them to not even fit into it. Trying again and again with no success, you went to try and call your boyfriend again, only to receive a text message from him.

JB: I think it would be best if you just left, I gathered all of your things and left them outside. It would be better for you to just forget our relationship even happened. I’m am sorry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ So the first chapter is really short ;p. I plan to make all of these short to medium in length, but for there to be several of them. :]