Ppo ppo?

My Cute Hyung/Dongsaeng

   The sound of Khun`s alarm woke me up and I realized that I was still in Khun`s room. He wasn't next to me though. I sat up and decided to look for him.

   I went into the kitchen because he normally wakes up early and make breakfast for us and our sister, Fei. He wasn't there, I guess because the alarm was what always wake him up but it didn't wake him up so well you get it.

   I went around the whole house looking for him but I didn't find him. I'm sure that he wouldn't leave like that so I decided to just drop it and get ready to go to school. When I went into my room he was there. Sleeping peacefully like an angel. Even though I see him sleep so many times, I'm always shock that white beautiful wings don't pop out of his back. He hugs my kiitoritori chick close to his chest. He just look so fragile like a piece of glass. I wonder do I look that perfect sleeping.

   I leave him alone to sleep and do all of my morning activities. I'm not really good at cooking but I decided to cook for Khun and Fei while I'm up. In the end it was a disaster so I threw it outside for the birds and stray cats. And I was about to make cereal instead but I know that they won't wake up until half a hour and that it takes awhile to get ready so I didn't make them cereal.

   I was about to go back to my room but I didn't want to disturb Khun and I went to his room as a substitute. I don't really know what to do in his room. I sat on his bed. I remember the day we took Khun in and I remember the day we clean this room out for Khun. Then it hit me that I need to talk to the teacher about the junior project!

   I ran into my room and grabbed my backpack and jacket. I shook Khun softly 

   “Yah Khun. Khunnie baby wakeup.” yeah I called him baby, but that doesn't matter right now.

   “Okay Hyung.” he waves my arm away. But still lays there with he eyes closed.

   “Come on Khun!” I shake him again.

   “Okay...” he said causing me to stop shaking him. “If you give me ppo ppo.” he pointed at his lips.

   “What!? No!?”

   “Then let me sleep.” he grabbed the blanket and threw it over his head and turned to lay on his right.

   “Khunnie!”

   “( snore )” he faked.

   “Okay, I'll do it.” I gave in.

   “Chincha!”

   “Yeah.” I sighed. He sat up. I leaned in slowly and closed my eyes...

 

Yeah I know that this chapter is very short but I just wanted to leave the chapter hanging like that. Sorry for the super bad and slow update. Also in this story I made Khun short, he is 2 inches shorter than under Wooyoung’s chin. Yeah although he is the hyung he is alot smaller. but that is because they are still growing in my story. My next update hopefully is very soon. It is the same chapter as this but I just want to end this chapter like this so yeah. So sorry for the bad chapter.