summarising most things

My Cute Hyung/Dongsaeng

   Ok so I been kinda feeling lazy about this story so Im just going to summarize everything to where i want.

   First the dance competition, Junho’s and Wooyoung’s dance team won second place.

   Second Nichkhun staying at Junho’s place. Minho was taking advantage of Khun and Junho saved him? Junho and khun slept NEXT to each other because Nichkhun didn't want to sleep alone in the guest bedroom.

   Oh I forgot the project, they got an A.

   Fourth Shinee wanted to see a movie at the theater but it was pg-13 so they took Nichkhun with them as the guardian? But the person didn't let them saying that they all are like the same age and it was a poor attempt at lying. They said Nichkhun looks like he had a 5 year old's face on a 10 year old's bodies. So Nichkhun embarrassingly had to call wooyoung to be their guardian. And Wooyoung made fun of khun because of so.

   There was two important days. One was take advantage of wooyoung day and the other was take advantage of Nichkhun day. It was a big deal in their school. On those two days khunyoung kissed. I dont know should i write the real version out? G-dragon was in the chapter with take advantage of khun day because he likes khun. Take advantage of wooyoung day is actually Wooyoung’s birthday too, that is how he got a kiss from khun saying it was his birthday wish.

   I think i hit all of the main parts in the chapters i need to so yeah the next chapter is the real chapter.