Homecoming (Yoongi)

A Collection of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi will come home late in the night when the rest of the twinkling city is long asleep and the familiar feeling of exhaustion aches in his bones. Too many nights are spent in the studio pouring out his soul when he should be home with the person who holds his heart but it's the life he signed up for long ago. Their exchanged texts are brief but the pang of unhappiness still rings clear in the words that sends guilt coursing through his veins.


She'll wait up for him with anticipation of seeing her long awaited love whose earlier promises of returning home aren't quite ever followed through with. It's a mutual understanding they came to because he's more than she could ever aspire to be, in more ways than one and while it saddens her heart, she'll endure the pan for the fleeting moments of happiness.


No matter how short lived and far in-between they've become over the course of their relationship.


The sound of the door unlocking will pull her from her half-slumbered cloudy state, her hazel eyes snapping open at the rustling and the soft pad of his footsteps the bare wood floor as he tired to quietly traverse the house. He' gasp slightly at the sight of her sitting on the couch in his shirt, the one he got for his birthday from his fans a months ago and only wore long enough to let his scent permeate the fabric to comfort her on those cold nights.


The oversized cloth hung loosely on her curvy frame, eyes heavy with sleep and a weary

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter