Really?

One True Pairing

Ji Yong sits down on Seung Hyun's bed and sighs. "Well, I was wondering... if..." Ji Yong pauses for moment to think. How was he going to word this without Seung Hyun thinking he was weird? What if they stopped being friends because of this?

"Ji Yong, what is it? Are you okay?" Seung Hyun asks with concern in his voice. "Do you feel like you're gonna be sick right now?"

Ji Yong tilts his head down and very softly says, "I wanted to tell you that I really like you."

"What was that? I couldn't hear you."

Another sigh slips from Ji Yong's mouth. A bit louder he states, "I like you more than a friend."

Seung Hyun's eyes widen, his features softening soon after. He cups Ji Yong's face to make the blushing guy look him in the eyes. Ji Yong tries to look away, but Seung Hyun slightly tightens his grip. "Ji, I know. Some nights you leave your computer open on your desk and you have GTOP stories open in your browser," Seung says. "I didn't want to say anything in case you were just reading them for fun rather than you liking me."

Ji Yong brings his hands to Seung Hyun's and brings them to his lap still holding them. "Please don't say you like me the same way if you don't mean it," Ji Yong begs.

Seung Hyun chuckles. "I do mean it."

"Really?"

"Really, really."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. This short chapter will be worth it, though. I already have started writing the next chapter. There might be a special surprise somewhere in the chapter. Hang in tight for next week!