The Head Student Council.

The heart-breaker, The player, The lover.

Meetings after meetings; not to mention hearing stories from the other student councils of the troubles both Yoon Bomi and Jung Eunji had been doing in school. It was really a tiring job for Chorong as she had to plan the school events and activities with her fellow councils. It was not that she dislike the job but there were a whole lot of better Head student councils candidates to be picked but yet she was the chosen one. 

"Did you guys know? Another victim fell into the hands of that heart-breaker, Bomi just now. Poor girl; she was been humiliated in front of others. Does that Yoon Bomi even have a heart? Such a cruel person, I'm just lucky I never really like her. She brings nothing but trouble and heart breaks." One of the student councils spoke as they were having their daily meeting. 

Chorong lifted her head up upon hearing Bomi's name. She knew Bomi well; not because she liked that blonde girl but because she had been hearing a lot of girls been heartbroken and humiliated much by her and honestly in Chorong's point of view - It was for the best that she stayed away from such person. Same goes to Eunji; Chorong never like Eunji in the first place ever since their first encounter in school in which Eunji was flirting with her and she found it annoying and disgusting.

"What are you planning to do about this Chorong? We can't just sit and watch more preys falling for her trap. It's time we student councils do something about it. What do you say, huh?" Another asked as all eyes were on Chorong whom heaved a sigh as she tidied the papers on the desk before looking at her with her calm expression.

"You are right about one thing. This has to stop; this school is meant for students to excel well in studies not a place to fall in love and get humiliated. I guess it's time I pay a visit to Yoon Bomi and have a little talk with her." She said; her tone slightly firm and strict as the others nodded in agreement. It was going to be the first time she will meet Bomi and somehow she was not scared or fear of this heart-breaker.

Few minutes passed and the meeting ended as everyone packed their things and headed out of the meeting room as Chorong was walking pass the hallway with her stud books in her arms. She was greeted politely from the students in the school as they all liked her for she was kind, sweet, caring, hardworking and friendly to all. Never once did she did create troubles and problems to the students and teachers.

"I wonder if Hayoung has ended her last lesson" Chorong mumbled as she went to her best friend's classroom who was also like a younger sister to her since the both of them have known each other since young age. She made her way to the classroom and opened the door with a bright smile displayed on her face.

"Hayoung-ah!"

- End -

a/n : third chapter updated. until tomorrow again.