The player.

The heart-breaker, The player, The lover.

"Well that was hot," A brunette grinned to the girl beside her as they were putting back on their uniforms and fixing themselves properly. The both girls had sneaked into the music room earlier and things went a little heated up between them.

"It sure was, I didn't know you were that good" The girl smiled as she slipped an arm around the brunette's neck and the two were kissing each other until a song interrupted them and the brunette had to pull back, panting slightly while she took her phone out which was ringing.

"Excuse me" She mouthed to the other girl as she answered the call. "Ssup?" She asked as she turned herself away from the girl who crept close behind and was planting kisses on her neck; which was making it hard for her to concentrate on the phone.

"Yo Eunji. Wanna hangout with me at the pub tonight?" The dialer asked on the phone.

Eunji chuckled to herself and hummed feeling the girl kisses on her neck as she tried to answer to her best friend's question. "Pub tonight? Count me in, you know that's my favorite hangout, nghnn.." She accidentally let out a moan while speaking.

"Holy , are you having Eunji? Damn girl, you practically slept with most of the school's hot girls! Bang!" Eunji smirked while hearing Bomi said that on the phone. Indeed, she was really a player; she could get any girls in the school just by her charms and looks.

"Correction. Not most, yet. I still have not manage to get our Head of Student Councils attention." Eunji said as she was referring to the school's Head Student Council, Park Chorong. She had been eyeing and targetting Chorong ever since she first met her in school. Just the thought of having Chorong was too much of excitment for her.

"That Park girl? Don't waste your time on hardworking school girls like her now hurry up, I just got back at the apartment. I'll be waiting. Don't be late!" Eunji snapped out of her fantasizing thought and realized Bomi had ended the call. Keeping the phone back in her pocket, Eunji closed her eyes and tilted her neck as she hummed, enjoying the kisses on it before she turned around and kisssed the girl on the lips. "I have to go now babe. Catch up with you some other day?" She said as they pulled away for air.

"I'll see you again soon then," The girl winked ily as she got off Eunji's lap and headed out of the music room, leaving Eunji behind whom stood up and tidied herself up before walking out of the room and headed out of school.

"More hot chicks are waiting for me at the pub. I'm sure going to enjoy it" She grinned brightly to herself as she made her way back to the apartment where her friend Bomi was waiting.

- End -

a/n : shall do one more chapter later night.