The heart-breaker.

The heart-breaker, The player, The lover.

"B-But.. But I thought you said you l-love me, Bomi.. H-How could you?!" A student girl cried out in the school hallway; creating a commotion among the others as they watched the scene happening near the lockers. Everyone then knew what was going on. 

Another heartbreak. "Will you just stop crying for God's sake. You're look pathetic right now, do you know that?" Another blonde said with no sympathy in her tone as she was standing with her arms crossed over her chest and eyes slightly rolled back. Heart-breaking girls hearts was something Bomi had used to since it was some sort of entertainment for her own self. 

"N-No.. I don't believe t-that.." The girl pleaded as she whimpered in her tears, gripping onto Bomi's sleeve as she looked at her while biting her lips. "We h-had s-something.. I know you f-feel it too.. You can't just t-treat me as if I'm n-nothing.."

Bomi scoffed as she slapped the poor girl's hand off her sleeve before she gave that smirking look. "I merely wanted you to love me. I did not exactly flirt with you; but you see. That inborn craving which undermines some girl's morals almost more than unbridled passion - the craving to attract and captivate was in me and so when I had caught you; I just thought why not play with it. So you see, I have no interest in being with you. Why don't you take your sorry sad face off and walk away like a good girl?" Bomi noticed that some of the students were taking pictures and even videoed the scene on their phones which she did not really care much.

"I hate you!! I hope you'll suffer one day, you heartless and cruel person!" A loud slapping sound can be heard as Bomi was touching her cheek which felt slightly sting from the slap as she turned her head back and faced the girl. "Walk away, little crybaby" She snickered as she watched the girl running off passed the other students. Bomi shook her head as she rubbed her cheek a little and walked the opposite way; heading out of the school as she was not interested in attending the lessons she was going to have.

"I wonder what that Eunji is doing right now. Better call and check if she wants to hangout with me instead" Bomi talked to herself as she took her phone out and dialled the number before placing it near her ear as she was heading back to the apartment they both lived in for years.

"Ssup girl?" A voice answered her call.

"Yo Eunji, wanna hangout? Let's have some fun tonight at a pub."

 

- End -

a/n : second chapter to be done in awhile.