After Friend

After Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Umm. Do you have someone you like?”

Dara's POV

Somehow lately I’ve become very popular, well just joking.. It’s not me but my best friend Jiyong, he became so popular now.. I was hiding at the back of our house gate when I hear a familiar voices from the outside, I stopped when I recognized who they are then I heard them talking..
“do you have someone you like?” the girl ask Jiyong my best friend, I was actually waiting for his response.. then he answered back with hesitance on his voice “uhhh.. ahh.. I have.. for now”
SHOCKED!!!!
UWAHHH! I POP OUT OF NO WHERE HEARING HIM SAYING THOSE WORDS.. “ehh.. Jiyong-ah you have someone you like? I haven’t heard of it before?” I can see that he was startled then he said “woah! Dara-yah!” without noticing the girl just run away, well I couldn’t care less.. then I heard him with a loud voice “you! Why are you eavesdropping?!!” kkkk I laughed as cutely as possible “umm I forgot my key” urgh! Lame excuse ever!..
“let me come into your house!” since my house is just next to his.. I come there almost forever kkk..
Without me knowing since I was spacing so much, he already run inside his house and when I followed him, he slapped the door on my face and I heard him say “eavesdroppers aren’t welcome! You better get sunstroke!” kyahhh! He pissed me off! How can he leave me out here my white creamy skin might get burnt! “sorry it was my fault, I’m sorry for listening” I ended up apologizing “fun” I heard him say, I don’t know what he means about that then I heard the door opened “it’s good that you understand” he was standing at the open door still blocking the way “thank you so much!” I said with a teary eyes..
“I wonder why you are so popular..” I said as he turns his back at me.. “isn’t it because my qualities are better than yours?” he answered back with cockiness..
ME –goes to middle school, has a small and has a average beauty
HIM – goes to a famous private class, tall and beautiful
Okay I get it now.. I replied “whatever you say, just drop the issue...” as I entered his house.. But to tell the truth he’s a BULLY.
Pat pat pat.. I was breathless following him upstairs with this petite body of mine “bring me tea from the refrigerator down stare and bring it back here in my room” aigoo!!! He really is a bully, I used my energy for nothing kyahh!!
“Am I your slave?” When I reached his room AGAIN bringing his tea with me.. I entered his room without knocking “Jiyong-ah who’s the girl you like?..” OMO! My eyes grew bigger seeing him shirtless and just boxers on! “whooaa!” he shouted out with that daebak expression I just can’t help but hold my laughter his face was turning red and he said with frustration “hey at least knocked can’t you see the door was close in porpuse!” he quickly dress himself wearing a simple shirt “is he a old hag?” I asked myself..
“hey how does it feel to have someone you like?” I asked out suddenly, I don’t know my mouth can’t stop spitting words.. “huh?” he asked back still his body not facing me.. “HEY TELL ME!” very excited now sorry for being a bother kkk “how’s how?” aigoo he asked back again, is he being dense?
“well, when I tell my friends that I don’t have someone I like..” I looked at him seems like he’s listening so I continued “well they tell me I am weird.” I didn’t hear him talking so I added a question “hey how do you get to like someone?” excited excited… “Well is the girl you like from your school? Is she cute?”

 

Author’s POV

Jiyong keeps on twitching then he replied back just to or more like bully her again “I won’t tell someone stupid like you” he face her with a teasing face and wide grin “why you stingy?” she questioned him with innocence. “I can’t believe you not having someone you like when you’re already in your 2nd year in middle school?!” he added a tease then his face gets nearer and nearer to hers and said “idiot blockhead!” then walks away not giving her a chance to talk..
 

Next Day,

Scene: At School (Ending of class)

 

Dara can’t seem to get over what Jiyong told her about yesterday.. Until class end she was still talking to herself about it “and what’s with liking a person, how do you understand that!” she murmured by herself.. But then she snapped back to really when her classmate Youngbae asked her all of a sudden “Dara-ah can we talk for a bit?” she didn’t know what to say so she just nodded at him..

 

Later On, at Jiyong’s House

Jiyong just got home from schoold, he throws his bag on the table and was about to undress himself when the door at his room opened.. “Kwon Jiyong!!” the most annoying voice startled him, she runned at him but was stop by his angry face “you! Didn’t I tell you to knock on the door first?!!” he said out of frustration “she don’t get it no matter how many times I remind her!” he thought to himself .. But Dara ignored him and just gave him a cute happy smile written on her face “something great happened. Listen to me” she shout out with glee.. Jiyong stared at her so she continued “I Dara Park have been confessed to today!” TADA!!! She thought he would be surprised but he just gave him a bored look and turned his back from her and said “if you’re going to lie, at least say something believable.” As he removed his tie hanging on his collar.. gggrrrr she was pissed again but she found a way just to make him believe her “if you won’t believe me, then try calling this number” she showed him her phone proudly.. “Youngbae? Who’s he?”  she giggled upon remembering the confession of Youngbae and said “he’s my classmate!” she answered giggling, while tailing around him as he seat on his bed to removed his school shoes “he said he find me cute and cheerful!” she added again that made him respond “aha.. I wonder about that..” he said with boredom.. “cute? He said cute?” he thought to himself.. she stood up proudly out and face high in front him and said “and I’m going out with him” his eyes got bigger and was speechless for a minute, after spacing out he jump off his bed and looked at her face to face “go-go out?” he said with struggling voice while she gave him a peace sign with wide smile on her face and said “yep. He’s my boyfriend now” he stare at her for a second and then turned his back while saying “do you like him?” he questioned her that made her think for a minute or two..

“like?” the word echoed on her head “hmm. Youngbae is a really nice guy, and he told me I was cute.. so” she ended her thinking and shouted out “Yep. I like him! I like..” she wasn’t able to continue talking when she saw his death glare at her while beating his lips.. BA-THUMP! Her heart kept on beating faster.. “good for you” he  said while holding the door knob and added “congratulations!” then slammed the door leaving her dumbfounded.. “huh? What’s with that face? And what’s with the congratulations?” IT’S NOT LIKE HIM AT ALL!” she can’t help but think about it until she went home..

Later On, at Dara’s house

 “hey Dara did you already do your homework?” her mother asked while washing the dishes while she was still spacing out in front the electric fan blowing air over her face while she was seating on the floor.. “what is this? It feels bad, Jiyong is weird” she thought in mind when a light bulb appeared on her head then she shouted out “aha! I get it! It’s a sign of bullying! He came up w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter