Suga is at the end

Suga is at the end

Suga is at the end. He is so tired and impoverished he dont want to go on. He worked the whole last weeks and he dont sleept enough.His life only contains of writing new lycris to invent new texts to rap to sing to perfom to be a good model at photoshootings. He is so tired now. His pencil felt out his hand, his cafe was empty. His eyes dont want to stay open. But he can’t fall asleep he have to write this to end. But he don’t know was he could write his head was so empty he don’t has just one idea! Aishh this is too much for me!

He lies his head down on the desk. He don’t want to write more. He don’t want to exert his brain..he only want to calm down and rest! This all here was so exhausting. Why became he a idol? He don’t can see his old friends or his beloved family. He can’t have a girlfriend. Or go out when he wanted go where he wanted.

His eyes closed and finally he has his rest. He don’t heared anything he only wanted to sleep and never wake up. But Suga woke up then Jimin woke him up “Hyung. You got fanpost do you want to read?” Jimin smiles to Suga. “Mhm..yeah sure.” Suga took his letters in his hand, this time he get really many letters. Jimin walks out the room. Suga sit up in his bed and opens the first fanpost.”Oh this is a nice scripture” He start to read the letter. “Min Yoongi I love you you mean so much to me." "Min Yoongi you are such a present for this world!" "Because of you i started to write my own song lyrics.You inspired me, i tought when you can write lycris and you dont have much time to write - I can do this too.” He began to smile. Does he really inspired people out there to write their own lycris. “I love your smile" "I love your rap you are such a good rapper!" "Because of bts and you i started to learn korean and now i can write a korean letter to you! Oh and by the way I’m from germany" 

But Suga get also other fanpost. “Suga don’t work too much!" "Suga you seems really tired Why? I’m worried abou you."  "Suga get rest and sleep more!" "Why don’t you smile i love your smile i want to see you smile again!" "Suga ARMY can wait two months more to buy your new albums.Rest and slepp out go out and have fun and don’t work too much ARMY can really wait. We want that your guys are healthy and not sick :/”

Omg how could he thinks that it was a dumb idea to become a idol. HOW! He is so stupid. This was the best thing ever in his entire life to join Big Hit Entertainment, The fans means to him so much! ARMY is the best in the world! He stand up with a wide smile at his face. He walks to the kitchen.

Jungkook is teasing Jimin as always. V makes weird faces as always. J-Hope laughs as always with his precious laugh. Rap Monster is smirking as always because of his dongsaengs. And he seems he is really proud of them. Jin is eating his breakfast and looks amused as always. And he comes later than all others in the ktichen as always. He loves his dongsaengs so much. He can’t image to live without them. This guys make him laugh and cheer him up. How could he doubt to become a idol.. how!!

"Good Morning Hyung" says Jungkook and Jimin. "Ah Yoongi is finally awake." says Jin. Rap Monster nodded to him and J-Hope says "Morning" And V shows him a funny face.. How much Suga is loving this boys so much.. he can't describe it.