Am I a toy?

Alone Again

In Seoul everything seemed to be perfect. Perfect places,perfect cars, perfect people and so on, so forth. Despite this overall image that any outsider could see, there was one person there that seemed to be to young to be depressed and yet he claims that he is. The said man was lying lazily on the sofa playing with his fingers as if they were the most interesting toy on earth.

he began however to swtich positions from 3 to 3 minutes annoying most of his band members yet they decided to let him be, he was hurt enough and their scolding wouldn't help that much. While looking at the tv screen or rather gazing at it without watching it, he started singing in order to forget about his pain and depression.

Due to the fact that he was not alone in the room, the other members could clearly hear him, and just sighed. " I wonder how long will it take to get over Sungmin's wedding...?" said Eunhyuk while holding Donghae close to his chest " To be honest... I hope it will end soon, I don't want him to be like this" closing his eyes Donghae pleaded God to help Kyuhyun get back to his senses.

However as time goes by Kyuhyun only became darker with no jokes and teasing, just plain bluntness that could easily drive you insane. He kept crying at night, wanting to be held in someone's arms , Seongmin's would've been his favorite choice, and just soothe him to sleep while playing with his hair. Imagining all these things only made Kyu's eyes water more but since he was next to the said man that broke his heart, he just couldn't say anything nor do something in appropriate.

The ride was finally over and the schedule was done for the day, all members smiled and started laughing at some crappy joke Leeteuk tried to make. Seongmin however stood silently next to Kyuhyun ending up touching his hand to get his attention " Kyu, you are not the same as you used to be... what's going on for Christ's sake?" He tried not to sound desperate or anything but he wanted to help his ex-boyfriend, yeah he was the type of guy that will even help his ex.

Flinching at the words spoken to him the maknae just shrugged and closed his eyes, holding back his salty tears " Nothing at all, I'm just tired, that's all" but sure Kyu knew that Minnie won't buy that sort of excuse and prepared to a long explanation for his choixe of words, but the question hesitated to come. Opening his eyes slowly he saw that the man was not there anymore, he was next to his ex-ex boyfriend Yesung and his current boyfriend Ryeowook having the time of their life while chit chatting.

He kept wondering what did he do to deserve such treatment from heavens, it's too painful to even think that you could even go through this let alone actually being in such a situation " Alone  again I suppose.." a tear slid down his cheek and made it's way to his chin. What was he gonna do? Should he give up? Or try to fight Saeun to get his man back?