The Rules

Detention

I put my hands gently on his desk and put on my perfect smile , i saw his body move uncomfortably. Cold sweat formed on my face as he cleared his throat and began to speak , i detected a sence of nervousness from his tone of voice. "What...do you want Hyuna?..." I shivered slightly and looked him straight in the eyes , His black eyes feeling like a weight that is pulling my to the floor. "i-i was....wondering if you do home tutoring for....Mathmatics...." i stared at the desk , waiting for his reply. Finally i hear him breath out unevenly. "Im free on fridays and wednesda--" I interupted him "Friday!.....friday....will be an okay day for me" I blush a little then smile as i finally got to interupt him this time...I look back to him as i take my seat , A slightly paniced emotion painted over his face.

Thats wierd....he never got that nervous when Rei asked him last year....

I shrugged the thought off my shoulders and lie my head on the table , i close my eyes. A few seconds pass of silence , then i hear quiet footsteps towards me. My body freezes in anticipation , my pulse racing.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I gasped a little , my cheeks beginning to burn. The hand feeling like its melting my shoulder. "Hyuna....." I slowly look up to Mr Jongdae and see him looking down on me smiling , I blush more.  As he sees this he moves his hand and puts it over his mouth , Then he looks away. "Go home....your detention is cancelled....". 

I smile with success as I look back and see his cheeks are red , I happily walk out of class and head home. My laughter echoing in the streets , as I get home I throw my bag at the door and leave my shoes on the mat as I race up to my room.

I lie on my bed for a while and laugh , after a while my smile fades and my nervousness kicks in as I realise that tomorrow is my day off....but.....its also friday! I sit up in a panic and try to remember where my mom left her lingerie , I smile as I remember and rush into her room and climb up onto her wardrobe and open a locked case.

I pull out a bubble gum pink one that fits my completion perfectly , I smile as Im so happy my mom is away all this month. I try to ignore the constant sickening feeling I get in my stomach when I think about him in my house , I shake my head and lie my outfit down on my bed.

I bite my lip and then sigh loudly , putting my hand through my hair. This is never going to work if I dont at least try to be brave! I then laughed and hung my bubble pink outfit and dressing gown on my chair , even though it was still very early I was exhausted. I sighed and climbed into my bed , hoping the feeling of sickness will pass. Eventually I fall asleep , my dreams containing the thoughts I want the most.

Then I woke up

~

DO NOT READ IF YOU DISLIKE SCROLL DOWN TO WHERE THE RED LINE IS AND IT WILL HAVE ENDED~

 

 

I wake up already and yawn , looking to my clock. 

 

 

7:30!!!!

 

"Oh no!" I get out of bed and rush to get ready , just as the clock chimes eight and I spit my mouth wash out there is a knock at the door. The butterflies begin to hit my stomach as I run down and answer the door , I fold my dressing gown around me slightly as I see him standing there my heart racing.

 

 

"Hyuna....is your mom there" I slowly shake my head but open the door wider.

"Shes away but she wanted me to get tutoring because im so bad at math"... There was a silence and I noticed he was looking at my chest , my cheeks burned as I looked down and invited him in . 

"So shes okay with it" as he asks i sigh and nod eagerly as  I point to my room  , I run ahead of him leaving hin bewildered.  I sit in the far corner with my teddies and wait for him , he slowly entered my room and I tried not to laugh at his absurd face.

He took a seat next to me and cleared his throat and began explaining the pie theory and algebra , without noticing I had moved closer to him almost so our cheeks were touching. "H-Hyua....." he had stopped teaching and then he called my name I wondered why and saw how close we were , I gasp and instinctively move away.

My heart felt like it burst as he whispered almost like he was in pain "no.....dont" I look at him and blush lightly , I was still moving away so he cupped my cheek with his hand and threw his book to the floor. I felt like I was on fire as I closed my eyes and listened to him whisper to me "Your such a tease to me .... Why are you so mean" I opened my eyes and bit my lip as I moved in closer to him and whispered back "Im mean because its the only way I would of got you...." without waiting for a reply I pressed my lips to his.

The sensation was amazing it felt so right but so wrong , I clutched him closer by his shirt as he took my dressing gown off. Our passionate kisses didnt stop as he pinned me to the bed , I let out a gasp as I was burning everywhere he touched me. His delicate fingers traced over my chest and circled my thighs , as his hand my inner thigh I let out a moan and saw him flinch a little. 

I became shy and turn my head to the side , he instantly grabs my chin and kisses me more ferociously. concealing my moans as I feel his fingers trace over my sensative area , I brake our kiss to cry out to him "C-Chen......don't. ....feel bad...." he smirks and then kisses me again , moving his lips to my neck and then speaking.  "I dont.....just don't complain when I brake you" As he said that a sharp pain shoots through my neck , then a sweet pleasure following after it.

I heard him laugh as I began reaching to take his top off , he easily rips it off his body. Then I began to stare at his perfectly shaped chest and stomach , my body quivering slightly. I my hand along his torso and smile. He begins to be gentle with me as he embraces me into a kiss , his arms wrapped around me.

He began to undo the lingerie that I was wearing , I feel my face going red as the clothing falls off my body. Nervous tears brim up and I wipe them away , but Jongdae smiles as he sees me. I push his face away and laugh. "Dont look at me......I dont want you to see me if you're gonna look at me like that....." 

He gently moves my hand and kissses me gently , the kiss so gentle It feels empty.  "Hyuna.....sorry. ..." I didnt get what he was opologiseing for untill a shooting pain shot up my entire body from my pelvis , I let out a half scream and moan before the pleasure took over me. The hours passing by of my endless bliss I never wanted it to end

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~