Attention

Detention

I sat in class as bored as ever when my friend Rei poked me in the ribs "Hey....i saw him looking at you" I ignored her but my cheek were red.

i knew she was talking about Mr Jongdae , i tell her everything. Shes the only one that knows my wierd but wonderful secret , Im in love with him. Sometimes i regret telling her as she teases me and she has an awfully big mouth , but dispite that she is my one and only best friend. She kept poking me in the ribs and i grabbed her hand and shook it lightly. "Would you stop that! You know im trying to concentrate!" as i whisper this seriously there were a few seconds of silence between us before we started laughing , she whispered back to me so no one else could hear us. "I and You both know that you only took this extra maths calss to see him more" her delicate finger pointed to Mr Jongdae who was now facing the board , then she smiled. "Then you dragged me along because you were so nervous!"

i scowled at her and pushed her shoulder lightly "I was not! i just didnt want to be bored....but apparently you being here dosent work...." we exchanged giggles and small talk as we wrote very little work , as the bell went Rei rushed out of class i grabbed my bag and tried to follow her but a large hand grasped my elbow, i turned around and my heart began to beat faster. Mr Jongdae pointed to my nearly empty maths page , his tone light and playful but his face very serious. "You havent progressed at all in my class....im starting to think that you arnet learning anything...." As i was about to reply he abruptly dismissed me , i bit my lip in frustration as i strode out of class.

Hes always so rude....but in a way that i hate it makes him more attractive , i made my way out to the courts outside and sat with Rei who had got me a sandwich. i smiled and handed her my dinner money , she always gets my dinner as she i the first one inside. "Thanks again Rei....." she giggled and shuffled closer to me. "Sooooo what happened!" i made a sad face and then smiled half-heartedly , leaning onto her and sighing. "The same as always....telling me i havent done enough work then he just chucks me out before i get to reply to him.....its like he hates me or something..."

I look up to Rei who is now deep in thought , after a while she speaks and smiles widely as she dose. "You just have to get detention with him....its the only way you will have long enough to talk to him" my chest goes tight as she suggests this , my eyes wandering else where. "...What....if he just  ignores me?" she grabs my shoulders "Then ask him something that he has to answer ! this could be your only chance" a sudden spark lights in my body as i sit up and look her in the eyes , grabbing her cheeks playfully, "Well then....its a plan....tell me what to do!"

As i let her go she rubs her cheeks and begins talking "Well.....You could push me off my chair then you call me stuff" I look to her and bite my lip then hug her tight "We have english with him next as well....please forgive me if i call you anything that hurts..." For the rest of the lunch break we discuss how stupid some of the teachers are and how we know more knowlage than them. Just as we were finishing our topic the bell went and i started to feel nervous.

Its just an act.....Rei is okay with it.....

Rei my shoulder , then parts from me. i guess it would make sence to go in seperately....I enter the class room and take my seat , seconds later Rei takes her seat next to me. I wait till we are twenty minuites into the lesson , then i look to Rei and she nods. "Im sorry" I whisper this as i get up and push her to the floor , then it feels like my heart smashes as i see her defenceless on the floor i hear gasps around us and Mr Jongdae's footsteps coming closer.

I have to call her something or else this will never work!

I close my eyes and imagine im talking to a person i hate , the words slip out of my mouth without much thought. "God will you stop looking at me you ugly dirty pig! Just go and drop dead!" I hear whispers then echo around us as  that gentle voice whispers to me. "Hyuna can you go outside please...." I hang my head in shame as i walk out the door and wait leaned up against the wall , i look to the classroom door as it opens Mr Jongdae steps out. He sighs then looks down to me , he has his arms crossed. "Well.....Ive never seem you fight before...." I hear him laugh a little as he tries to lighten the mood "But....what you did was unacceptable....so tonight you will have detention with me till 4:30..."

"Im sorry s--" He cuts me off by walking back into the class room , i grind my teeth together in anger as i go back into the room and sit in my seat. Rei steals a glance at me and i wink as conformation , i see her smile faintly then go back to looking hurt. I spend the rest of the lesson worrying about what i will talk to him about .... the more i think about it the more ridiculous the idea becomes. Suddenly the bell goes and i watch everyone exit the room , minuites later the only noice is a pen to paper and the sound of the clock ticking. Finally i know what i want to ask him....

Chen Pov:

As i send her out a slight shiver runs up my spine , i wait a few seconds before following after her. I step out of the door and see her with her head in her hands , I smile a little as i see her look to me. "Ive never seen you fight before..." I laugh awkwardly as i try to contain my emotions , i sigh as i give up. "But...what you did was unacceptable...so...tonight you will have detention with me till 4:30" .... I hear her begin to talk but its becoming hard for me to look at her , so i walk back into the classroom and resume teaching.

The bell eventually goes and i sit marking books , i steal a glace or two at her. She seems to be deep in thought , then she stands up and abruptly walks over to my desk.

A/N:

Thankyou for reading this chapter! The next one will be made by Lay_HungryOppo !  Please leave any comments or questions you may have ! we appriciate it ! xo !